Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

True!! i mean she should just have had indifference and disgust in her eyes, not pain... and she should have stopped being cordial when he did such a despicable things years ago!!

While I agree with you there that she should have broken off all relations with them when he initially dumped her, I suppose in a way she couldn't cause Shruti is 'supposedly' her best friend and anyways she always acts aloof whenever she sees Ashwin only responding to his questions with whatever is necessary and nothing more so in a way she had, yet it was Ashwin who always kept talking to her
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shamma92

While I agree with you there that she should have broken off all relations with them when he initially dumped her, I suppose in a way she couldn't cause Shruti is 'supposedly' her best friend and anyways she always acts aloof whenever she sees Ashwin only responding to his questions with whatever is necessary and nothing more so in a way she had, yet it was Ashwin who always kept talking to her

But if Shruti was really her best friend, she must have known who this one was dating... chuck dating one she alsmost got engaged to... with the ring and all bought... i mean what sort of a best friend would not know that and if she did, why would she expect PRiya to want to have cordial relations with her?
shamma92 thumbnail

But if Shruti was really her best friend, she must have known who this one was dating... chuck dating one she alsmost got engaged to... with the ring and all bought... i mean what sort of a best friend would not know that and if she did, why would she expect PRiya to want to have cordial relations with her?

Hmmm agree but I don't think its so much she expects Priya to have cordial relation with her, maybe Priya just couldn't break her friendsip with Shruti...as it is we've seen how well they get on when they are alone (ie in the restaurant) Waise we don't really know all the circumstances re Shruti/Ashwin/Priya so its a bit hard to judge I feel...however I don't think Priya has a problem keeping relations with Shruti, it's Ashwin and as I said earlier, everytime Ashwin and Priya meet, Ashwin is the one to start the convo and Priya only replies as she is asked something nothing more...at least that's what I picked up! ðŸ˜Š
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shamma92

Hmmm agree but I don't think its so much she expects Priya to have cordial relation with her, maybe Priya just couldn't break her friendsip with Shruti...as it is we've seen how well they get on when they are alone (ie in the restaurant) Waise we don't really know all the circumstances re Shruti/Ashwin/Priya so its a bit hard to judge I feel...however I don't think Priya has a problem keeping relations with Shruti, it's Ashwin and as I said earlier, everytime Ashwin and Priya meet, Ashwin is the one to start the convo and Priya only replies as she is asked something nothing more...at least that's what I picked up! ðŸ˜Š

I guess we'll leave the Shruti-Priya equation out of this... and let's chuck Ashwin!! 😆
shamma92 thumbnail

I guess we'll leave the Shruti-Priya equation out of this... and let's chuck Ashwin!! 😆

Yep Ashwin needs to go!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†