Shyam Manohar Jha - Anjali Jha

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Peeplas!!!

I am so darn heartbroken πŸ’”πŸ˜­  I was watching some old episodes and in Ep. 6, Shyam meets Khushi at a temple near her home before she leaves for New Delhi. I noticed and I am sure you guys must have noticed too, that his name on his business card was SHYAM MANOHAR JHA πŸ˜”

Now let's go back to the first episode - During the fashion show, Arnav introduces his sister "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, my sister ANJALI JHA!!!" - Oh lawdy lawd, buss tabse I am heartbroken ... πŸ’”πŸ’” 

This JHA CONNECTION is so sad Nandkissorre !!! πŸ˜­

Bechaari Anjali bitwa... creepy Shyam is cheating on her🀒

What do you guys think? I am so saddened.. bechaari kaise sahegi aisa atyachaar? She does so much of puja paath karti hai jhoothe Shyam ke liye.. πŸ˜­

nice observation but a shocking one. i am hoping that shyam is not anjali's husband even if it's true i don't want to belive it.πŸ˜”
i hope it's a blooper !! 😭
May be Shyam is trying to find a perfect match for his brother in law!!! 

They are trying to keep it a suspense for the audience. He may be a positive character.  
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

nice observation but a shocking one. i am hoping that shyam is not anjali's husband even if it's true i don't want to belive it.πŸ˜”

Yaar, I know if there is even an ounce of truth in this JHA connection, I DON'T want to believe it πŸ˜”
Originally posted by MariaX

i hope it's a blooper !! 😭

I hope so too πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Vera

May be Shyam is trying to find a perfect match for his brother in law!!! 

They are trying to keep it a suspense for the audience. He may be a positive character.  

But peep, his gaze when he looks at Khushi depicts something else πŸ˜•
I hope he is a positive character. 
May be anjali is married to shyam's brother... I don't want shyam to be anjali's husband seriously..

i'm ok with the triangle love for kushi but seriously dont want anjali's husband to date kushi...
OMG such a shocking discovery.. great observation dear... hayye i so hope this isn't true.. don't want to believe Shyam is Anjali's husband..
Maybe Shyam is her brother in law?! they could still have the same last name... RITE?? ahah!