Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Mini ff: A different type of Gunjhun food romance

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey fellow forum members, I actually posted this ff along with some other thoughts I have about the show as a reply to Gardes's topic (the topic titled, I'm lost after watching today's episode)      

I really don't have issues w/Guddu & Runjhun right now in the show but I admit, the CV's could start showing Gunjhun romance more through other means besides eating.  The eating thing has become repetitive although I liked seeing him feed her in today's episodeπŸ˜†.

I'm kinda worried that I'm gonna have Gunjhun touch cravings if the CV's keep on showing them eating together but not show them touching eachother much at all.  To the CV's~ please be more creative w/Gunjhun romance.  If u wanna still throw another eating scene, do something different.  Here's an example scenario of a different type of eating scene which I really wouldn't mind seeing on the show,

Runjhun accidently flicks a little bit of palaak paneer in Guddu's eye while they are eating & he is like "oh my eye" & she panicks & leans towards him, checking his eye, blowing on it.she She sees a little green spot at the corner of his eye & tries to wipe it away but the wiping doesn't help.  She takes him to the kitchen and he notices a tear comin' out out of his eye because it's irritating him & she takes the pallu of her sari & wets the end of it.  She applies the end of her pallu to his eye & while she tends to his eye with her pallu, she notices how close her body is to him & she sees that even though part of his right eye is covered, she sees his eyes staring at her, her tending slows while she looks deeply into his eyes, then she lowers her gaze.  Once she lowers her gaze, she notices that her pallu isn't covering her blouse.  She takes a deep breath and kind of freezes.  Guddu takes her hand (the one holding the pallu- she stopped tending to it but her pallu is still resting on his eyeπŸ˜†)  "Runjhun?" He asks.  She replies in a little voice, "yes".  He guides her hand down but after he does this, she still is staring at him & she has not let go of his hand.  Guddu doesn't exactly know how to handle this situation, with her staring at him looking seduced yet shocked at the same time.  He notices that she hasn't let go of his hand and he intertwines his fingers around hers.  When he does this, she feels a jolt inside of her.  Her eyes well up & a tear rolls down her face.  Guddu wipes the tear with his other hand & then rests it against her cheek.  Then Runjhun places her other hand on his hand.  So now both their hands are touching eachother.  Runjhun feels fire burning between there bodies & she just can't take it anymore.  She runs to their bedroom.  Guddu comes to the room & sees that her pallu is still off of her.  He looks at her back and approaches her.  Runjhun sees him notices him behind her & she chokes back tears.  Guddu takes her pallu and wraps it around her.  He then says, that he's sorry about how he behaved in the kitchen.  She looks at him & says that he doesn't need to feel sorry.  He then says that he knows what was probably going on through her mind.  She then tells him that she doesn't want to be reminded of those experiences.  "But I just reminded you of them without saying anything, Runjhun.  When I touched u for the first time, when I touched u during our Suhaag Raat."  
"I don't want to hear all this Guddu."  
"Ok... anyways the next time I get something in my eye, now we know not to use your pallu to tend to it."
Runjhun gave him a little smile (she must be feeling relieved right now) and tucked him into bed.
"Goodnight Gudduji"
"Goodnight dharampatni."      

~ Sorry about posting this scenario twice but I really need to go to bed soon.  Mom is calling.πŸ˜†  Please feel free to comment.
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's so sweet! 😍 I just wish something like this happens on the show. It would be so romantic 😳
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum ff di
Sooo roantic ...
Im getting soo many treats d very first day i landed in india ...first sur n now u ...
Do continu sooon plezzz   eagerlyy waiting
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start...
update soon...
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy...nice nice...!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
update asap...!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘