Poll Question :

Is there scope for Ayesha becoming negative due to jealousy/insecurity

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I think since this is Ekta's serial, there's a strong chance of Ayesha becoming negative cos somehow her reactions to the breaking of the engagement for Raya dont seem as sad n droopy like Karthik or Shipra. I dunno... maybe she will become like Bani's sis Pia from Kasamh Se. Or maybe she will end up with Ram's step brother. What do u guys think? Apologies if this is a repeated topic cos I havent checked back to the previous topics...
I think so...but I hope not...I like this show because it's different..that would totally ruin it.
m 100% sure she will turn negative and go pias way like in kasamh se show ..if not then i will be surprised
Ayesha has all tyhe potential to turn negative; given the fact Priya has been the chosen one to enjoy all those materialistic comforts in life, which she badly craves for.

I wish EK dosent fall into the rut of making some characters evil and twisting her role. Ayesha can be shown to have a decent life without making her negative. But its a big hope and ask from Ektha maayi..
🤣 This is Kekta Mata and her minion BT fellows ka serial of course Ayesha is going to turn black or grey or green😉
I think it goes without saying that sibling rivarly and Ekta's serial go hand in hand.