Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: changumangu123

Wow in your POV, the best option is to kill the child  "... i think abortion is the best bet ..." Please think twice what abortion really is before you recommend it to anyone.

Actually abortion in the first couple of weeks is not killing a life because the life form is only a zygote and not an embryo as in it has no heart or any other vital organs, it is just a ball of rapidly dividing cells not different than any other cells in the human body. So really it depends on when the person gets an abortion. If Natasha does get an abortion right after finding out about her pregnancy like she wanted to,  she will not be killing a human child but of course these are just nuances and details that cannot be considered in a tv show lol.

Also, another reason why Niharika wants Natasha  to get married is because she thinks marriage will fix Nats up and put a stop to all her craziness because well frankly Nats is an embarrassment for a highly reputed family like them.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If anyone thinks foetus is not a life than they are in la la land.

I am pro choice woman but I think the post ^^^^^ is totally giving wrong info.  I dont intend to debate over abortion or prochoice or prolife.  I just wanted to say life begins at the moment of fertilisation is an entirely logical point to choose as the beginning of human life.

I rest my case.

Thanks for reading.

Natasha can feel free to sleep around than she is old enough to have her baby and raise it.  even if she is psycho.  may be this baby would knock some sense into reality.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I am pro choice woman but I think the post ^^^^^ is totally giving wrong info.  I dont intend to debate over abortion or prochoice or prolife.  I just wanted to say life begins at the moment of fertilisation is an entirely logical point to choose as the beginning of human life.

I rest my case.

Thanks for reading.

Natasha can feel free to sleep around than she is old enough to have her baby and raise it.  even if she is psycho.  may be this baby would knock some sense into reality.

Like I said at conception, it is not a foetus it is a zygote it has no heart or organs or anything it is just a ball of cells..a blastocyst and at this time many countries,states etc. do not consider it as feticide and the abortion procedure is much different than when a fetus is aborted. An embryo becomes a fetus in the 9th week. Another thing I am not pro abortion or anything I do not defend it either. I am not purposely giving the wrong information to anyone I just like to look at every side of  the argument.  And anyways I was just throwing it out there, putting something like this in a show will give the wrong information and there is no place for it there, I am just looking at it scientifically that's all.

I just want to add that I value your opinion 😊

Another thing, how can we be sure that the child is even Karthik's and how can we even call him abusive when we know that he isn't, he had just lost is cool although he went about it the wrong way but calling him abusive is too strong of a description.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I just want to add that I value your opinion 😊

Another thing, how can we be sure that the child is even Karthik's and how can we even call him abusive when we know that he isn't, he had just lost is cool although he went about it the wrong way but calling him abusive is too strong of a description.

I totally agree with you on this.

Whether its Karthik's child or not Natz thinks she is mature enough to have 50+ BFs and sleep around, get prego than she is old enough to take care of the baby.  Abortion should not be an option or excuse for her behavior.

I can guarantee this child is not Karhiks.  Karthik is not abusive man.  He did lose his cewl but anyone with right mind still would lose it if they were to deal with psycho like Natasha.  To phir Karthik kiss khet ki mooli hai 😉😆
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1000% Abusive Husband is the worst.
nandinivarma thumbnail
Originally posted by: changumangu123

Wow in your POV, the best option is to kill the child  "... i think abortion is the best bet ..." Please think twice what abortion really is before you recommend it to anyone.

u r right about abortion, and thinking twice etc, but just think of the baby who will most probably be born defective what with a mother who indulges in alcohol and drugs...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I rest my case.

Thanks for reading.

I'm also on the same page as you are about choices. MPOV is life begins at conception...If u can sleep around with 50 men  without taking protection you have to bear the consequences of your action ...
Kartik for sure does not fit in the typical profile of an abuser...He looses it when she goads him into taking such extreme step...No matter what the provocation he shouldn't raise his hand...there are other better ways of paying back in the same vein to Nats female abuser

Taking care of the baby would help her outgrow her own status of a baby and take responsibility of another  helpless human being totally dependant on her..