Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This update has been copied from another forum. How can you say don't post anywhere and yet you permit copying from another forum. Please explain. I can post the link here if you like, if you copy at least give credit even if you have changed a few words here and there. This is shameful.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear

thanks a lot

natz is not meant to be with karthik. but ram is for priya. so it would be interesting to see if ram & priya get married without natz & karthik staying unmarried!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha for this nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
So does this mean, Nuts does really love Ram? ๐Ÿ˜•

Kudos to Niharika for using her full on Mom Card-the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world (as in Nut's world)๐Ÿ˜† serves that brat right. I would have loved if she had slapped her also. ( I don't condone violence but parents need to dicipline their kids, which Niharika never did with Nutty the spoilt brat psycho).

But wait a minute was there another time, Nuts was preggers before this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am 100% sure Karthik isn't the dad and the real father would be Nutcase's ex bf. ๐Ÿค“(it wld fit with Ekta n BT's calling card)๐Ÿ˜†. So I guess Karthik will be the scapegoat for this baby now, bechara ๐Ÿค”
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For the first time I supported Niharika yesterday...๐Ÿ˜† bt looks like Nuts really loves her brother..not sure...

Bt loved the precap๐Ÿคฃ..Bansi kaka๐Ÿคฃ