Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ACCEPTING IN STYLE...MAANEETIANS...

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I dont know if u all agree with me and if i'm hurting any one mods plzz close the topic.

I couldnt sleep yesterday and yes of course goin mad bcoz of all these rumours.

Coming to my point...

GHSP may or may not end. If the channel PH hav all decided to do so no amount of pleading may work.There are a lot of things involved in all these. So instead of crying lets enjoy the show today...as long as it is there lets enjoy it to the maximum. Instead f feeling helpless we have to accept it in style watever is the verdict. If a person is diagnosed of some deadly disease,death wont go away if he keeps on cribbing and crying instead make his remaining days hell.So dont do that to yourself. Like you i also dont know wat to do if it ends as i'm addicted to the show. But wat happening now is this fear is not allowing me to enjoy the current track. So brush aside all negativity and enjoy our show!!! 👍🏼 

Another thing i want to share is,

Yesterday i also bashed SO for these contradicting statements. But i request all of you to believe the official confirmation "GHSP is here to STAY". Atleast for now...May be they hav reconsidered the decision to end the show considering the request of fans. So its our duty is to increase the TRPs. After a few months if the new shows get a good response they vl again start all this. So we need to accept it that sooner or later the show will be wrapped up.From SO's pov they have made it clear that the show will go on. Still if we torture them with our calls they may make contradicting statements. Thats why we got different replies from the office.Those who answer our calls may be mere employees,so those who said on phone that its ending may be some irresponsible staff members. Still if u need another official confirmation, unite,submit a petition requesting the SO officials to clear all the doubts by making an announcements in the channel itself. In that way they can stop all these rumours. 

For now enjoy the show...GHSP rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if i bored u with my lecture😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, everybody is left waiting for responses on GF these days, unless they have posted a sensational article or news about the show's status. I completely agree with you. If the show is ending, it's not for another few months so we have plenty of story left and we should enjoy that. The StarOne people are probably sick of us calling and after saying it's not ending for the 128th time, maybe one of them said it is, just for a change. 😆 Finally, in the worst case, if the show is ending then they have fair warning and will be able to wrap it up in a great way that justifies everything the show meant to us!

PS: This is not to say I am losing hope! We still have no official news from StarOne
Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: skg267

Haha, everybody is left waiting for responses on GF these days, unless they have posted a sensational article or news about the show's status. I completely agree with you. If the show is ending, it's not for another few months so we have plenty of story left and we should enjoy that. The StarOne people are probably sick of us calling and after saying it's not ending for the 128th time, maybe one of them said it is, just for a change. 😆 Finally, in the worst case, if the show is ending then they have fair warning and will be able to wrap it up in a great way that justifies everything the show meant to us!

PS: This is not to say I am losing hope! We still have no official news from StarOne

Exactly thats my point. I dont want the show to end...and  if it does then it should be a finale...Still i believe that it wont wrap up soon...

Glad that you agree with me 😊

mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GEET MAY END OR NOT END IT WILL BE ALAWYS BE IN MY HEART
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mounicakatneni

GEET MAY END OR NOT END IT WILL BE ALAWYS BE IN MY HEART

👏fa me tooo