Iam sorry.. and I AM SORRY!!!!!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kartik regretting his action was more worried about his sister's engagement. That speaks a lot about his role as a brother.

The way he tried to make amends with Nuts was heart warming. Contrite and penitent he was cutting a sorry figure in front of that nutty monster.

Inspite of the way she insulted him he was willing to go down on his knees and ask sorry a lit louder the second time.

He was truly repentant for his actions and willing to go that extra mile for setting things right, when he said that word two times.

The third time he said sorry , he was a MAN, regretting and repenting , why ever he choose this heartless evil witch..

That for me really was the turning point in understanding Kartik.

As a loving brother he accepted and owned his mistakes  and tried his best to correct his actions; all for his family sake.

But as a MAN when his integrity is insulted, he dosent lie low taking this hit below the belt.

So it was indeed a world of difference between

Iam sorry and IAM SORRY!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was a great scene...except that I can't stand Natasha...she is hard to accept as a vamp when she looks like a school kid.

I so wish Kartik never gets married to her but then that is not going to be so.  Because this two are the reason why the big BRAT RAM ever agreed to marry Priya.
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i know im happy he said sorry but i rly rly hope they dont get married.  karthik made like the biggest mistake of his life by falling for natasha and deciding to marry her

and honestly right now ram is just as annoying as nuts. 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Well  said  Maris!...Agree with your Kartik's analysis...

I flipped the parts when he  was  bending  down ... Couldn't watch the baizati of Kartik... Poor guy  was willing to eat humble pie for the sake of his family...Liked when he walked out with his head held high but with a broken heart... Knew for sure he was throwing pearls before swine...liked Nuts sreaming ...Boy ! did she think that Kartik is another Ram or her  other  family members to lick the dust  off  her  feet.😡 
Instead  of feeling sorry... Kartik say ...Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GROBR, Karthik you sure did rock Nuts boat, baby! Way to go! Now give up slapping and get reformed!👏
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinket

GROBR, Karthik you sure did rock Nuts boat, baby! Way to go! Now give up slapping and get reformed!👏

Agree ...Now shut the door to Nuts once and for all...Let her knock and don't open the door for her.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday I did not see the episode fully but I am liking the concern in Priya's family about her engagement, regarding the neighbours pata nehi I somehow could not connect to that scene...aise kaise a gaye, never heard anything like this the whole neighbourhood is coming down to mock ...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Felt very bad for Karthik yesterday...😒

Hated the way that Nutz insulted him...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Karthik Please keep your dignity ..
Somehow i feel he should  say a big NO  to any thing  connecting to natasha.. or  get her to agree to his terms and condition
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Karthik needs to be strong and cut all the ties with that psycho.  Good riddens.  Bravo for walking out of her office and leaving her screaching.  She is a wild untamed cat and she deseves to be in a jungle and not in society with decent human beings.