Celebrity Fan Clubs

[The Return Of The King] *SRK FC* - Page 2

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tattoo design registered on SRK's name!
Meena Iyer, TNN | Jul 14, 2011, 12.00am IST

For those keeping tabs, here's another first to chalk up to Shah Rukh Khan's name. The 'D' tattoo worn by King Khan in the upcoming Don 2 has been registered for copyright protection against his name.

Says producer Ritesh Sidhwani, "Farhan, SRK and I thought it was a good idea to make the tattoo permanently his." Also the film's entire range of merchandise will have the same design Khan sports on his arm. Sidhwani feels fans of the superstar will lap up the new trademark of sorts.

Adds the producer, "The biggest fans of the franchise are kids. Merchandise like caps, T-shirts, bags and other stuff will really be liked by them. It's been five years since the first film. In this period, the craze for the film has just grown. We've realised that protecting the copyright to the tattoo design worn by SRK will keep the franchise alive."

He further reveals that when Farhan and he made the first film, they had certain script limitations as it was inspired by the original Amitabh Bachchan-Chandra Barot film. "In several ways, it ended just the way Amitji's film did. In the case of Don 2, we had no such limitations, so the thrills and the frills are more original." Getting the tat registered is just one of them!

Says Farhan, "The D tattoo was designed as a representation of Don's attitude. In a world where men tattoo the name of their beloved on their arm... we thought we should have a subliminal symbol of Don's confidence in himself. It is definitely not permanent but I think Shah Rukh really enjoyed wearing it... maybe it kept him in the character's frame of mind."

TOI: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...gistered-on-SRKs-name/articleshow/9210770.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me back megz
me free now
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN
En route india and mumbai...I am devastated and saddened by the loss in my city. May Allah bless us..want to be there as quickly as possible
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
hey marz πŸ€—

so what did u have to do? πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Some shah time!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
MARU!!!!!!!!! you watch iss pyar ko?!
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new FC :) Yaaay*
Wee. The FC one is looking Aweesomeblossom :)
*Hats off to Megha*  Everything is so Gorgeous, lovely Banner^^

Very well written :) Way to go

Thanks for the Pm :)
Love from Hina ❀️
mariasrk thumbnail
hey megz
just had to eat my dinner

hey cocoooπŸ€—
mariasrk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

MARU!!!!!!!!! you watch iss pyar ko?!

array i don't watch any drama's lol
only full time SRK and AISH and other bolly stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
mariasrk thumbnail
where is everyone gone?πŸ€”