star one -star desh---PYEKK to shut

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Listen a new TB sayin PYEKK is goin to shut before sep due to the revam up of the channel to star desh...sign a petition against it

Rang Badalti Odhani and Yeh Ishq Haaye to end

Rang Badalti Odhani and Yeh Ishq Haaye to end

Star One will bid adieu to the two shows in early August..

It's a known fact that Star One is headed for a complete revamp in September after which there will be a fresh lineup of shows that will be on air. But before that happens, there is a need for the existing shows to get to a logical end. And we hear that it will be Panglosean Entertainment's Yeh Ishq Haaye and Beyond Dreams' Rang Badalti Odhani that will shut shop first.

Our source says, "Rang Badalti Odhani which has had a good run and Yeh Ishq Haaye are slated to go off air in early August. This will be followed by Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Though a preset date has not been fixed, the other two remaining shows Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein will also be closing down before the revamp.
Post revamp, Star One will be renamed as Star Desh. The revamp is expected to happen in the first week of September".

We tried calling Producers of Odhani and Yeh Ishq Haaye, Yash Patnaik and Rajesh Chaddha respectively, but they were not available.

Guess the countdown to bidding adieu to your favorite Star One shows has started!
petiton is already signed to save pkyek
🤬😡 I hate Star One SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!😡
Pkyek is the best show on Star One and even it's TRPs are increasing...Why hell are they shutting it?
If Star One wants to completely change wats the need for ending the shows?????????!!!!!!!!!! & PKYEK is the only show not having typical Sas Bahu Drama & all of that kind. The only show liked by the youths!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just dont want it to end
WHERE IS THE petiton.i will do my level best to make sure it does not end
😵
Please star one/star desh this an earnest request. Please do not close down PKYEK before you do a revamp of your channel. I still want it go on. Its a very popular nd millions of fans of the show like me do not want you to shut down PKYEK. Please continue airing it on your new channel Star Desh. Its a truly loved popular show and doesn't deserve to be closed down at all. Its not even 1 yr old. Please continue airing it!!!  
i already post my comment that star plus, ztv also revamped but they did n't stop their popular serials.then how can starone stop pkyek?pls inform this point to them.
are you serious they are ending PKYEK the unique love story😡😡😡😡😡this is ðŸ¤¬messed up, this people are nuts or what. they are ending the show that is doing so good OMFG!!!! i am about to kill this people😡😡😡😡 
What the hell? Shutting up all serials means revamping huh?