Why isnt REAL life like REEL life?

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So we all have been going Gaga over yesterday's episode.I loved the episode so much that watched it nearly ten times. but man i was seriously thinking why isnt real life like reel life??

-Arnav grabs her hand,Her hair suddenly opens,Wind comes from somewhere.I thought everything was jammed,the window,the doors...Where did the wind come from?

- At such a time,when the building is about to fall down,Arnav still managed to stare at her for nearly 6 7 seconds with "haaiii haaai" background music

-I know that Khushi was boiling with frustration and anger,but it would have been a little better if she must have waited till they came out from the building.I mean no one knows when its going to come down..Save it for later

But i also know that all these things made the scene way better.And then i wish why isnt my life like reel life?

Nevertheless,i love this drama to bits:)
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know right! I love that episode,  Arnav is actually smart enough to realize where she is, and then becomes ninja to save Khushi, and then becomes Sharukh Khan by holding her against the wall 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
marisol45 thumbnail
yup! wind blowing in closed rooms when hero touches heroine is classic indian television! not to mention the staringπŸ˜†(insert hey hey...there's always a hey hey in every serial😳)
And khushi's hair loosening of its own accord and flying was just surrealπŸ˜ƒ
Darn! wish my hair would just swirl around me without getting all tangledπŸ˜”
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haha i have watched that episode for almost 10 times too and i understand that why does this all happen in real life too?? First of all we girls never get trapped in such buildings and some hero doesn't come to save us  then after that suddenly the wind and all stuff. Gossh these ppl literally make me dream myself in such situations πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S I Love this Drama too πŸ˜›
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. I often wonder why all of this stuff doesn't happen in real life. Why doesn't our life consist of Arnav's and romantic background music?πŸ˜› sometimes reel life seems so fascinating yaar !!

Btw, i too love this show and everything in it !!☺️
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranSD1

I know right! I love that episode,  Arnav is actually smart enough to realize where she is, and then becomes ninja to save Khushi, and then becomes Sharukh Khan by holding her against the wall 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ

YEs
so many characters,mixtures of characters in one ARNAV
waow,must be tought to handle...πŸ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊 really wish real life was something atleast close to this. But no way.

Like they say if wishes were horses beggards would ride them.

I guess we enjoy this all the more as it never happens in real life.

I am quite enjoying this serial.
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinuchand

😊 really wish real life was something atleast close to this. But no way.

Like they say if wishes were horses beggards would ride them.

I guess we enjoy this all the more as it never happens in real life.

I am quite enjoying this serial.

YEs,i know..i know this but still sometimes part of me wants a happening life like this
Not the random summers in which we tune in every drama,do a little chores,friends,films ,sleep..LOL

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Totally agree with you. I often wonder why all of this stuff doesn't happen in real life. Why doesn't our life consist of Arnav's and romantic background music?πŸ˜› sometimes reel life seems so fascinating yaar !!

Btw, i too love this show and everything in it !!☺️

-------

😲  you want backgroung music also 🀣 wish your dream come true.πŸ˜†

Edited by pbtghosh - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

-------

😲  you want backgroung music also 🀣 wish your dream come true.πŸ˜†

She could use her cell phone and put on a song...Or this arnav khushi specific tune..HEHE.I this way,it will be easier for her to imagine who ever he is as arnav,...lol

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago