Rang Badalti Odhani

Shantanu !!!!!Shantanu !!!!!Shantanu !!!!!

sangini.mitr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone.Am new to this forum but a die-hard fan of karan tacker.GOSH!!!!!GOSH!!!!!!!GOSH!!!!!!!!HE is ohmigosh so hot n cute at the same time.Actually I saw him on yesterday's episode bychance while surfing channels.And my god oh my god he is so damn hot and cute.I know I sound like a mad fellow.But trust me when I first saw him onscreen I just lost it.And Since yesterday I have been watching any video of him especially the RBO videos.Sorry not a fan of the lead actress.Instead jealous of her as she gets to be so close to him.awww.why god why.Such hotties exist.Just to torture us by their looks and charm.But in many RBO episodes I get to see very little of his single scenes as I want to just him and him only.sigh!!!!!!Hope some of you share the same crush as me.And Yes a BIGG BIGGG THANKS to the Consistent UPdaters in this forum who write such wonderful updates.becoz of which new viewers like me get to read what had happened earlier in the show.Ta ta.:-) :-) :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dear welcome to d forum

i know hes cute hot sexy handsome budthal n a pukka  eye candy.lololol
 more so no1 beats kts acting love hmi for that b4 his looks😉
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome dear to the  forum

we are all fans of both karan tacker and yashashri here ..onscreen pair of shanak and off screen in appreciation  of  their acting they are called yasharan

Our Difference with u is that we dont feel jealous of  female lead being close on screen  instead we  wish for more and more  of such moments on screen😊

Good to know of ur love for kt ..yes the updaters are really doing a good job😊
sangini.mitr thumbnail
Hmmm Maybe as i am watching RBO after falling in a BIG Crush WITH him,so I couldn't appreciate the lead actress with him.But whatever da reason I am happy watching him.Watched all his interviews online.Waiting for more n more of him.He should act in movies too.Its almost a crime to look so good.
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah. He is actually SO good looking it makes me think sometimes HOW can someone be so good looking 😆
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh girl! Hugs to you! Welcome to the forum! I myself is a big time KT fan! Hehe! Sooo love him! You're so right, he's like the hottest man alive for me! I know I sometimes feel little jealous of Yashu too as she gets to be with him all day! Sigh! Wish I was in her place!

PS: I like Yashu! And I love my Shanak! 😳
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum dear 
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum hope u have a gr8 time here
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
welcome to d forum🤗

i love yashRan like anything😍 karan alone seems so incomplete its lyk yashashri completes him(atleast for me😆}
sangini.mitr thumbnail
Hey thanks all of you for your kind words.And yeah my reason for watching RBO is just to stare at KARAN TAHEK.Not my fault.Its all his fault for being so hot.But I have started liking this serial as a whole too just an added bonus.he hehe.RBO seems quite fun and youthful.Will enjoy watching it.I like adi-khushi friendship too.Overall the serial's worth watching.Thank god its a new season for the serial or I else wouldn't have been able to catch up with it.