What did I say..what did I say..what did I say..

Posted: 12 years ago
Yahooo..Dhinka chika Dhinka Chika DHinka chika  what did I say..what did I say..what did I say..ABHAY AUR PIYA ki dance zaroor hoga yeh kal hi maine batayatha  re..DHinka chika dhinka chika Dhinka Chika Dhinka chika what did I say..what did I say..!!Piya looking like Angel on earth has to dance with another Angel living on this planet waiting for her which looks like eternity...Abhay!!Obviously..na..😍AND YOU KNOW WHAT ..IT WILL EITHER BE PIYA DREAMING OR ABHAY DREAMING..THATS WHY NO ONE IS THERE IN THAT HALL WHEN THEY ARE DANCING..!!😍

HAI HAI HAI HAI HAI..HAAI...!!ABHAY ko dekha kya..!!!  Dashing handsome with his killer attitude & that once in light years smile...(God dont miss it for life..yaar..).which was like I saw..a lightening for a sec..GOD..!!!And the way he left both the hyper girls a taste of WHAT HE IS..& leaving them stranded like bimbos..YET..act like a true gentleman by sending mechanic..awww...🤗ABHAY..you make me fall in love with you insanely every night & even deeper..!!
I tell you friends..It is only Vivian in this world who is able to carry on with the same type of suit & same black shirt & red tie..since last 8 months..!!And STILL look dashingly refreshing...And Delicious..yummy & so so so so irresistable 😍 And Suku..is a type of a person who will look so innocent & adorable & sexy..all at the same time..NO CAN DO THAT..either they will look sexy ..or adorable or innocent..NOT ALL at ONE..it is only her..& that is why VIVU & SUKU..are EPIC..as a pair..!!who make us drool forever...!!

And you know what..guys..I so loved it when Piya was in a shock after seeing Chand lying still in bed...& was coming back unguarded and she Bumps into Abhay near that staircase...on to his chest...☺️😍and he holds her in his grasp..fiercly to ask her What are you doing here..& she is all scared to tell him anything aw..it reminded that initial days when they used to have such convo's in college...😳😳

Oh so  they have used that Tiamo😊..song from dum maro dum..in tomorrow's dance of ABHIYA..yaar..and the best part is they are alone dancing like as if there is no one existing in this world..& there were actually no one..& that is exactly..what I WANTED YAAR..I swear..I just cant tell you all how happy I am & I seriosuly dont know how am I going to sleep tonight in anticipation..I think I am already ready with a song dedication for tomorrow.🤣.🤣!! God Me & My song dedication I tell ya..🤣..and aw..those dance moves are also very cute hot & sexy mannn..I so drool😛 & crave for those touchy moments of ABHIYA yaar❤️..I have been starving since last 2 months except say yeah the other day when they had a hug 😍😳

and when will ABHAY suspect jay😕 ...now that he knows ki Deepannita knows what no body knows...that Chand is sick..!!And did you all notice Haseena gazing at her daughter in law insuch love filled eyes..when she came to give that invite & the way she wondered how she has forgotten every memory..awww..it was very touching..its like she softens ..the moment she sees piya..and that is so so so sweet ..na..!!and why is it that only Misha will always know the end secret ..that ABHAY had sent that Mechanic..Grrr..I wanted Piya to know it..😡😳..!!

So I come to my song dedication part...This again a song By kishore kumar saab from old movie Jawani Deewani..and it so fits our situation after seeing ABHIYA..& specially that precap..and actually for Abhay after seeing Piya & for Piya after seeing Abhay..!!.And Ofcourse I loveee this song..It so fits them tonight ...just read it..!!

saamane ye kaun aayaa, dil mein huyee halachal.(so true na😛..)
dekh ke bas yek hee zalak, ho gaye hum paagal
baate, mulaakaate, hum se bhee to hogee
hum se, khulenge, wo aaj naheen to kal

rahanaa hain yahaan to, dono hain jawaan to
bhalaa door kaise rahenge
maanaa wo haseen hai, par hum bhee kam naheen hain
wo magarur kaise rahenge😍

saamane ye kaun aayaa, dil mein huyee halachal
dekh ke bas yek hee zalak, ho gaye hum paagal
baate, mulaakaate, hum se bhee to hogee
hum se, khulenge, wo aaj naheen to kal

AND extremely sorry guys..had to go for our own REEPICHEEP aka HIMANI's marriage..& I had a blasst & had delicious food so couldnt write soon..I had to watch late in my tata sky plus and write so got late..I am sure many know her here..we met through PKYEK forum itself & since she also is from Bangalore we had met 2 months since..& onwards we have been in touch..& that was so sweet to have a great friend in her..!!She looked gorgeous..by the way..!!😃
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
res
-------------------------edited--------------------------------
Hema I was waiting for ur mega post today😳 Yes I loved that scene of abhiya and haseena's sweet looks at pia😳 Chalo pia ki saasu mom loves her so no saas-bahu jhagde will be there🤣🤣

Yes I just don't want misha to actually fall for abhay or else it will make things worst🥺
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
res

its a dream sequence i suppose 😆...dance was cute 😆

i hope u read the article Hema 😆...till mahaepi they will drag i suppose 😆
just hope not to see WW on forum 😆

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
That PreCap dance was awesome. But I am sure that it is a dream sequence.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
hemaaa!!!!...haha..i knew it!!!...U will be jumping up and down after watching the precap...and u were so ryt..even though it will be a dream sequence, they have shot it nicely...abhay and piya looked like they belong to each other only and I liked the way he was holding piya as if to tell the world she is only his...

Now it will surely take another few episodes for abhay to find out about jay..I think they are trying to show how piya and jay's friendship will become stronger and jay will fall for her...then that will make it harder for abhay to convince piya to stay away from jay...

with misha-abhay fake affair, I think it will backfire on abhay coz he won't be able to see piya with jay for too long and on top of that when abhay comes to know the reality of jay, then he will be angry like a mad bull and I don't know what he will do to jay😆
Hayyeee😍
Finally mere Abhiya ka dream dance!!!😍
Abhiya are sizzling hawt and they burned the dance floor seriously!☺️
8.30pm kab hoenge kal???
Aisa hi ek rain dance sequence bhi dikha do plzzz☺️

Originally posted by Sidchu

res
-------------------------edited--------------------------------
Hema I was waiting for ur mega post today😳 Yes I loved that scene of abhiya and haseena's sweet looks at pia😳 Chalo pia ki saasu mom loves her so no saas-bahu jhagde will be there🤣🤣

Yes I just don't want misha to actually fall for abhay or else it will make things worst🥺

Aw..ARCHU..you waiting eh..🤗??!! sorry for being late..and YUP Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi na..🤣 awww jus kidding !! Adn PIYA & HASEENA jodi.. will be one HOT SAAS & BAHU PAIR in history for me..😳 Oh I dint mean it that way Archu..NO WAY ..MISH A CANNOT FALL FOR ABHAY..dont worry..I was getting irritated because she never tells anything ABOUT Abhay to Piya..always keeps it secret & that is why I got wild..!!😡
Originally posted by Anamika1570

That PreCap dance was awesome. But I am sure that it is a dream sequence.

OH YEAH..I just edited that sentence in my above post...it will surely be a dream sequence of either Piya or Abhay..aww...too good na..thank you so much..!!🤗
Awesome post Hema lke always.I m so eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow episode jst 2 c thm dancing but Oh how i wish ki dance dream sequence na hota.Oh Abhiya make me insane.Their love,romance all make me go crazy.I jst adore thm & everytime I c thm I fall more 4 thm.Oh & the haseena luv 4 Pia & dance sequence evn I mentioned in my post.Seriously sasu ma luv her bahu Pia😉
awww...again one of my fav. song...😆
i so love that song..i am gonna listen to it now...
ya, abhiya were good...i was expecting ki they'd do something like a dream sequence...me tired of this show now :(
i am so irritated with the drag...

wish reepicheep congratulations from my behalf.