Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta

TOI: Hiten's loss is Ram's gain

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiten's loss was Ram's gain!

Akash WadhwaAkash Wadhwa, TNN | Jul 6, 2011, 11.42am IST

While Ram Kapoor was Rakhi Sawant ke bade bhaiya in Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, actor Hiten Tejwani stood up as Ratan's big bro in Ratan Ka Rishta. And while Ram stayed on till her sister got engaged, the other brother disappeared mid way. Yes!

"The production team was not happy with the way Hiten was hosting the show. He lacked the warmth that Ram Kapoor had during the time of Rakhi. Channel tried to convey this to Hiten but it seemed it had no affect on him. Later, on a trial basis, Ram was roped in for an episode and surprisingly the TRPs rose quite high. Also, there was an instant connect between Ratan and Ram. He was actually like her big bro. We had to bid good bye to Hiten but we thought he will at least participate in the ceremonies," says a source, adding, "But channel never asked Hiten to not host the show and he himself backed out."

However, telling us the other side of the story, Hiten says, "After the Jaipur stint was over, I was told that the channel will call me if I was required to host but later I saw Ram hosting the show. I didn't go for Ratan's D-day because I wasn't invited. Why I was not called, I don't really know."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but i liked ram more than hiten as ram hosted the show very nicely
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiten says, "After the Jaipur stint was over, I was told that the channel will call me if I was required to host but later I saw Ram hosting the show. I didn't go for Ratan's D-day because I wasn't invited. Why I was not called, I don't really know."

🤣hiten ko bewakoof bana diya😆

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

Hiten says, "After the Jaipur stint was over, I was told that the channel will call me if I was required to host but later I saw Ram hosting the show. I didn't go for Ratan's D-day because I wasn't invited. Why I was not called, I don't really know."

🤣hiten ko bewakoof bana diya😆

haha ratan called him her brother...how can u not invite him 4 d wedding...so fake...poor guy wz waitin 4 d invitation..he wz suppose 2 b d in show instead he wz watchin it on tv jst liek us
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

However, telling us the other side of the story, Hiten says, "After the Jaipur stint was over, I was told that the channel will call me if I was required to host but later I saw Ram hosting the show. I didn't go for Ratan's D-day because I wasn't invited. Why I was not called, I don't really know."

tht was so unprofessional behaviour from the channel's behalf...u cnt jus replace sum1 without telling thm...thts pretty bad...
hiten n ram's hosting is obv dif n wil b compared n ders no doubt ppl wil prefer ram becos he's been the original host, very rarely do ppl accept a replacement b it a daily shw or a reality shw...

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ratan convininetly forgot her other brother Hiten..jhooth mooth they call everyone bhai and behen..phew..

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

Ratan convininetly forgot her other brother Hiten..jhooth mooth they call everyone bhai and behen..phew..

koi deen imaan nahi hai inka...she said shez very very close with RAM...i nver saw RAM with RATAN in media...media even talkz abt if they hve fever..u think dey wouldnt talk abt ram & ratan ka bhai behan ka rishta

vaise hee kisi ko bhi bhai bolti hai...kisi ko bhi sadak shaap bolti hai..ufff i dnt knw wtz wrng with this girl...bt she needz serious help

& m very sorry 4 HITEN...i bet gauri iz sayin...abb bolna kisi ko apni behan...shaadi mein bhi nai bulaya usne humien😆