TOI-Ram, Priya: An unusual union

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Ram, Priya: An unusual union

TNN | Jul 6, 2011

Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor
in the show
Bade Acche Laggte Hai, the story of two individuals ' Ram Kapoor, a ruthless entrepreneur in his forties, who believes that he has missed the bus of marriage and Priya in her thirties happy and content with life who believes that marriage has passed her by ' is getting a good response from audiences in this age of teeny bopper romance.

This mature love story with a roly poly hero and a woman in her thirties seems to have caught the imagination of people. What will happen when these two different personalities come together in the show? How does love happen to them? At the moment in the show, Ram and Priya still are trying to come on terms with this liaison whereas their friends and families cannot hide their excitement about their marriage. Ram's best friend Vikram says Priya will complete his life, whereas his younger sister Natasha can only think about the masti and dhamaal during the wedding. Watch Bade Achhe Laggte Hai tonight at 10.30 on Sony Entertainment Television.

Ram, Priya: An unusual union

Donno if it was posted already
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

I'm more than curious to know how will love blossom after the wedding, i'm really really impatient to see that !

shanti05 thumbnail
Yes even me, It is definatly catering to Late Mariages, arranged marriages, but the whole concept and depth with such bases will come into picture after their wedding.

I think the promos where to give attenstion to the show and the latter about how they go about will be the real test for  how the audience find teh show appealing

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same with me !! The show's main test is after the marriage !! The promos after all dealt with the post marriage plot, and thats what I am here to look out for !! The whole lot of drama that was created for the marriage to take place as somewhat dragged at times... But i kinda liked today's episode, or rather liked how they spoke on phone towards the end of the episode. Nice conversation ! ðŸ˜Š
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for posting .
It's an unusual milan  of  two equally ..headstrong ...lovable...selfsacrificing couple.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article!
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx shanti. It really is an usual love story which is what attracts us to watch it.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanz for this news Shanti.
shanti05 thumbnail
Even the article don't leave from calling Ram Rolly Polly..

They are one unusual couple in the making 
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks for sharing Shanti...