Piya- Love Collide with Veracity

Posted: 12 years ago
When The Gentle Heart Faces Reality

How can i find a Way baCk to your Heart ?

Standing under his shadow, in his arms, engulfed in his thoughts full-fledged. Suddenly she felt fondness , solace , appealing in his arms as she found her precise Life which she deserves to subsist in. She felt that his texture of grabbing her in his arms is beyond every pride and restraint. His gentle brush of his fingers sent shivers to her spine and she got lost in her dreamland. She got disconnect from the world, from her Ownself. Her Mind got blank and the emptiness Of her heart began to fill with with contentment, joy and impulse. She thought that he may tell me now everything and all the things get right to its place. But , Is Love that muCh easy to turns the hurricanes smoothly in one side ? Is the alleys Of Love is that much effortless to run in ?

Safely in each Others arm embedded with their eye locks. He gave her a blast alarm and her life turns black within a second. All the Hopes,caress,intimacy seemed cleaned by waves.He walked away and left her alone with arrogance and smugness in the woods. A Silence panged in her throat and she stood there alone as his heedless words shot her whole body. As the waves of sea smack against the rocks.
It was became hard for her to breathe anymore, She got choked in her own words, It was like she was dying inside with her Broken heart.Her head kept on spinning with her tears. You're not here with me anymore but still my heart yearns for you , seeks for you , the intensity Of Love is smoldering day by day. In all that , You're my Life and You're the Only reason for which i meant to be.

Dedicating these Lines For Piya

Soft touch Of your hands brings Blossom in my Life
In your Arms I feel secure all Over,
Hold me near your Breath and never depart
There's no name On my Lips apart Of yours,
I'm Dying inside , bound to darkness
want to find Out my Way which goes to you
All your words makes me sad and tear apart
Our Love is potent and blissful
One day this forbidden Love
Come to heal the wounds Of my Heart
You're my One True Love
My Heart, My  Breath, My Soul

Regards,
SaDaf

beautiful just beautiful and love the poem😳

Only one word for this post... F.A.N.T.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!!!!!! Keep writing yaar! U have amazing talent for it!!

Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago
wow sadaf awesome post.I love ur poem.It was so beautiful😊
beautiful post and thank you so much for your PM...I really appreciate it!!
amazing 👏
yes in that one moment she tough she got her love back, she got her devil back most importantly she got her abhay back. she was so in peace when abhay held her to him, her eyes seeked nothing but him, she was finally home where she belongs and that is in abhay arms but sad is that she is not going to get him that easily. abhay abhay why did he had to break her fantasy world by pocking her heart with needles. she was so happy that he cares for her and that he loves her which by the way he does more then his life but he is in the mood of being *don't touch me or come near me*

Awesome sadaf !!!!!
dese lines r so apt for Abhiya !!!!!!!
SAdaf..its awesome yaar.. but  you know what..I was so feeling liek crying when he just left her &went ..awww..she was shattered &helpless & veryhurt..but I am sure ABHAY died 100 times.. doing that too...!!😭
Awsum post Sadaf...its beautiful...😳
kuch kehne ke liye i have no words...bas ek baat keh sakthi hun...wonderful👏