First Dance Abhiya fully Abhiya O.S.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

First Dance

It was saturday in Mount college, and students were supposed to gather for the pratice of annual function dance. Piya , and Jai were partnerd, and Abhay was partnered along with his pretend girlfreind Tanya. Misha was in charge of looking after all the accomdations for the dance. Little did, Piya knew Abhay would be also participating on the dance competition. He has specifically said yesterday she wondered he would not. Then why? Was her jealousy plan working?

Jay was waiting for Piya at Mount College.

Jay (snorting)-You are late! And, if you want your ex bf jealous mission to start! Chaap! Chapp! Come on! They have already comeCome Let's go! and My lady plz do me the honor of offered his arms for Piya to support.

Piya- My Lady! How Cute! Laughing she clung to Jay's arm.

Upon walking their way towards their destination, Piya and Jai sighted Abhay and Tanya. Tanya was clinging to Abhay like a he was some eye candy. Piya angered boiled, and she pressed hardly on Jay's shoulders hardly .

Abhay, and Tanya walked up like lost in their own world. Meanwhile, Abhay seeing Piya hand around clung to Jay's arms nearly boiled in jealousy, but mananged to clam himself down.

Jay- Piya! Could please pressing my arms and look at me  like you are about chew me up

Piya- Sorry! Jay! I got distracted (aplogizing)
Jay stopped Piya, and released from his support.

Piya (baffeled- Why did we stop?

Jay- Dufus! If you become distracted so easily. It will become diffcult in our mission to make Abhay confess his love for u, and arise envy in him. (hitting her forehead lightly)

Piya- I am sorry! Jai ! It's just so difficult to see your own soulmate reject you and not tell you the truth. Jai! I fall for him more and more everday.

Jay's throat burned at hearing that. Piya might not reciproate his love, but she was his fren, and he would play the necessary cupid to bring them together. Abhay was a complex character, and he knew he had to dig deeper in to Abhay to arouse jealousy to extent he would end up confessing his undying love for Piya. Jay knew Pia's happiness lied with Abhay, and he had come to respect that.
Jay (thinking)- Ok! We have to arouse a so much envy on him that he will himself come to you and confess the truth. So, in order we have to get little cozy.

Piya- Fine! But,it's not one ur flattery trick nah! It's not getting you anywhere!

Jay- Madam! I know and my boundaries

Piya- Let's go then.

Abhay was leaning against the door giving his attiude I don't give shit to the world. As soon he saw Piya, he jumped from his position and grabbed Tanya, and pretended to romance her.

Piya sighting Tanya,and Abhay P.D.A. she nearly lost her balance , but Jay supported her with his wait before she could fall. Piya! did not eye Abhay, and walked in to the rehearsal room.

Misha instruced everyone to be gathered on the dance floor., and introduced the dance instructors. Piya, Jai, Tanya , Abhay and everyone lined up in the middle with their partner. Piya chose a spot near Abhay and Tanya.

Abhay spinned Tanya around, and slid his arms through her waist. He praised Tanya for her dancing skills which cause Piya to jump, and she accidentally stepped on Jay's shoes.

Jay- Awww! Piya! Why are you stepping on me? Why are you venting your awful dancing skills on my shoes.

Piya- I am sorry Jai!

Jai- It's ok, and foucus (furrowing his eyebrows and signaling her for her mission).

Jay twilered Piya around, and slid her hand through her waist. Piya pretended to play along with Jay, and pretended to get more, and more cozier with Jay. Jay slowly brought Piya more and more closer to him, and when the dance instructed the dancers to freeze up for a second and look in to their partners eyes. Jay took the advantage, and pull piya towards him. Meanwhile , seeing Jay and Piya getting more closer, and closer was trying to balance his anger, and was gritted his teeth. Piya ! Laughed pretending that she was taken by Jay's. Abhay excused himself from Tanya, grabbed Piya forcefully grabbed Piya by the arms, and dragged her from the room. Jay was plain old amused, and check mix. The plan had worked. He eyed Tanya, and gave her a thumbs up. Phase one complete!Check Mix. Misha smiled, and gave the nod of approval for Jai.

Piya- Abhay! You are hurting me! Please Let me go! (Piya begged Abhay to release her for grip.

Abhay took Piya to the locker room, and released her from  his grips. He locked the locker room. Since no one was on campus today beside the students participating on the annual dance function. He made sure no was there before locking the door. He inched and approach towards Piya. Piya dumbfounded and taken at the moment moved back by small steps until she landed herself against a locker.

Abhay came closer to her, and pined his one his hand against the locker wall.

Abhay- What the hell were doing getting cozying with Jai? (hissing, and hititng the locker)

Piya closed her eyes, and at the sound of Abhay hitting the locker. She knew the plan had worked, and she now has to gather courage to demand answers. She slowly open her eyelids.

Piya- I could ask the same question to you? Why the f**k were you getting cozying with Tanya?

Abhay- Because she is my girlfreind and I have the right to do so. And, Jai he is not your B.F. and the guy for you (he scolded Piya,and grabbed Piya's arms tightly  and released her from his grips)

Piya- First,Jai is my b.f since yesterday! So, like you I have the right to do so.Now if you will excuse let me , I have get to him, and finish off the thing I started because a stranger interfered wit h my affairs,and I do not know who you are.(walking away)

Abhay grabbed Piya's hand, and thrusted her against the locker.

Abhay- You listen to me now! He is not boyfreind, and I ain't no stranger. I am your soulmate, and he is just your fren. You just see him as a fren nothing more, and I can tell. You are doing to do this envy me! And, I am saying you are gonna break off with him

Piya bit her lips and her pounded in excitiment hearing what Abhay has just said. She calmed herself down, and she knew she needed to push Abhya's button more.

Piya- I don't f**king care Abhay! It's too late,and I love him more than as a fren. Sorry! But I don't love you anymore.(snickering)

Abhay- You are lying! I can see the love for me in your eyes, and I can read you Piya! Don't forget  that we are soulmates.(hissing)

Piya- Then Why Abhay do you avoid me? Why do u refuse to admit you care, and you love. Abhay! I can see the same pining of emptiness and loneliess with out me. I can read crystal clear Abhay too! I know you care for me, and you love me more than yourself. Then,Abhay! If you love me , Why are you doing this? Why can't you admit we are made for each other.? And, your self admitted we are soulmates, and then why do you go on dating other girl,and hurt me(Piya walled up the tears, and broke down in front of him). Why Abhay! Why?

Abhay slowly picked Piya's up, and Piya engulfed in his arms.

Abhay- Shssh! Love! Please ! Stop crying ! I cannot see you cry! I do care a lot about you.

Piya upon hearing embraced Abhay more tightly than ever. Abhay  slowly released her from the hug, and  cupped Piya's face and kissed her tears to wipe it away. He then kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and slowly threw lingering kisses down her neck through collar bone. Each time he deepened the kiss, and assured Piya what she meant to him. Piya felt goosebumps, and chills down through her whole body. Abhay! Slowly then brought Piya lips to his, and gave her a lingering kiss. Piya could not handle the tempation any longer, and deepened it more. Abhay no longer being able to control himself pined her against the locker room, and deepened the kiss more and more than before, and slid his hand through Piya's arms to secure the kissing spot, and rubbed one of his hand around Piya's body urging her to want more, and she wrapped on of her legs around Abhay. Piya wanted to remember, and capture this moment, and wanted to feel that what was happening was real and not a fantasy because she has dreamt for this momebt forever. Abhay! slowly realized he was getting carried away with Piya, and he needed to control his urges. He could risk Piya's life . He instanly pulled himself out, and ran through the locker room leaving Piya speechless what the hell has just happened.

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow wat an o.s syria!!!🤗

i m drooling on the thing u wrote😳... i just dnt have words to praise  it , it was beyond i expected... wonderfull , owesum , fantastic... jealous abhay was so cute and abhiya secenes were😍... i loved the whole chap and ofcourese we want another chappy , make another soon🤗
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
minahli before i even type u show up🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey awesome yaar I loved it Abhay confessed yay I loved it

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

res... & hey complete ur previous Abhiya date OS yaar

darling it's complete😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

darling it's complete😳

really thn i need 2 raed the 2nd part
SheDevil thumbnail
no syria its not complete check urself https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1715801
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res

*aur kitna tadpaayegi yaar? Itne chote chote parts me updt?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

res

*aur kitna tadpaayegi yaar? Itne chote chote parts me updt?

it;s done,  read and comment😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Hey awesome OS.Ya I would love if u continue it😊 .I loved those sizzling romantic moments b/w thm & no u havent complete ur Abhiya dating OS.I jst checked itEdited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago