Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai 
Yeh mausam ye baatein or

Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1722657

BALH 5th July 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Ram and Priya all shocked to see media people.. all media people start asking question RaYa is all confused. Ram take Priya and leaves😳. Priya comes home back everyone ask her what happen. Priya say nothing happen i went cuz of you all now m tired i want to have some rest.Shipra gets angry and say go to your room and close the door but outside your door everyone is sad cuz of your marriage. She then say i am tired of you  i beg of you go from this house just get marry.Priya all sad goes to her room.

Shipra goes to washroom and cries alot 😒 then she say to herself that i have said ver bad to priya but what can i do i have to b bad for her. she always think about us but in this if her age will goes so what will she do. Then she pray to God that make priya like fill with happiness😳 

Scene shift to Neharika. she is talking with misses jafferi on phone and is really happy that her plan is sucessful Vikram comes she tell him that Ram propose priya and most probably priya has said yes.. Vikram say that's really amazing. Ram comes all in sad mood. Vikram and Neharika ask him what happen but he said to leave him alone for some time

At night rain is going on BALH song in back ground Ram,Priya,shipra,karthik,natz all sad thinking old moments

Next morning priya sleeping shipra comes and say sorry to her and say if you have tell me so i didn't scold you⭐️ Priya say what? Shipra say everyone knows now she then show her newspaper where there is Ram and priya pic.. Priya is shocked. Shipra thank to god. Shipra take her to show this news in TV.. whole family congratulate her and karthik ayesha shipra start singing song🤣

In Ram family also everyone is happy.. people are comming to congratulate Ram😳 Vikram say how can you hide this from. he then give best wishes to Ram.

Ram calls priya and say don't know how this happen but my family is really happy priya say mine too. Ram then say will noy marry me🥳Priya say YES🤪Ram say good so then lets do engagement. Priya say ok. Ram say then what about tomorrow at 10:30 ask your parents. Priya say for this my family will b ready at night also😆 Ram say then ok tomorrow at my home😳

Episode Ends
No Precap

Sorry for mistakes
Hope u all like it
don't forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

I think this is so mean😡 Just the title, no updates.

You should have write " Edit update" for the title next time..:)
done!

i have written EDIT SOON