Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maddy's Corner And Madz Gallery LINK! Jan'12 Updtd - Page 2

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys, me again ! Maddy ! ðŸ˜ƒ

Hey ya Buddies and My frnz !

ADDITION:

Apart from writing, I find something interesting to do when I am not in mood for writing! I have started making SIGGIES! Do CHECK it! Here is the Link,

Madz Corner

So, Maddy's Corner is for WRITING and ALL THE LINKS you can find. The Ultimate Station! And Madz Corner for my Siggies! Have a Look!

CONTD

😆

Once again I am here for all my lazy frnz who could not keep link to my works and Even I forgot to PM them ! ðŸ˜³

And, I thought I am not writing again in near future so its good idea ! As, I have stopped my writing for now, all I can do is to provide links so that my frnz can save it at least in " My Posts " and read them, and even I can find them under one post coz sometime, me go bonkers finding my own works ! ðŸ˜†

So, this is for them and for Thanksgiving ! 

Thank you ALL ! 

To, 

EACH and EVERYONE who at any point of time LIKED my work ! 

Thank you so much guys ! ðŸ˜³

ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

All my works are on my fav pair - MAANEET ! ðŸ˜‰

Here it goes :

It's my very very first OS and whether you like it or not, but it's done ! ðŸ˜ƒ  So, you have to like it ! It's all about care and concern of your loved one, how it shows in plain anger ! Very much simple how one small incident can realize the depth and need of your love ! 

Another SS ! How a small misunderstanding and a feeling of insecurity can separate loved ones and reunion and how love grows more and more in separation ! She left him, He tried to forget her but both failed ! How fate brought them together and he did not know what he was missing from years ! 

(So PROUD of this one, My IF CC AWARD WINNING OS!) 😳

Love can never let you down ! People die but not love ! He asked for one promise and she kept it ! How he encouraged her, how he made her woman of substance ! Its a never ending journey ! Road would finish but not steps...How they flew with the wings of love and promise ! 

A two part OS ! An ill-fated moment, an accident and sudden their world fall apart ! Clouded by her own pain, she unknowingly hurt him, and then...only then they would know how strong their love and his love for his princess ! 

Another two part OS ! A story of a father and a daughter ! His daughter, His pride, His Princess...Her father, Her Idol, Her Hero...And one day, out of the blue, truth comes out...Does only blood relations matter ? He could not break down, she could not believe ! One small, happy family and one truth, she loved her daughter and husband, her confusion, his sadness and their life together...their daughters ! 

Reality is hard to accept and digest ! All about pain, their Love was their pain ! She was a Damsel in Distress and He was her Knight in Shining Armour ! He changed her life, but he could not change one fact...It's all about Pain, Guilt, Life, Love and Death...It's about helplessness of a husband and craziness of Love at its worst. Dark side of Love.

A cruel joke played by fate and their life changed. Love was his world...She was his world. And he was her weakness. And, one simple prayer and her life changed. One shock and it was all over. She could not decide whether her prayer got answered or his wish was granted. Just like the mother nature was, shocked as she was.

A story for, by, dedicated to...Relations ! He was an enchanter, womanizer and a playboy as she called him ! One accident of her best friend and her life changed, her world crushed down...only that she was not aware of was...his world was finished. A story about relationship between two lovers, Best Friends, A Father and A Son and A Mentor and his student ! Life is Beautiful...Conditions Applied ! He knew it...He followed it and his world changed once again...it shined through the golden rays of soothing sun rays at the dusk...his life's dusk. Ending was never ending for them, it was beginning ! A fight between Life, Death, Love and Relations ! 

Total new attempt from my side, as it has two versions ! A Happy one and A Sad one ! Moreover, I have attached music effects, too ! It's all about Guilt ! His one mistake and his life snatched away ! He lost her...his llife, his love, his soul ! His constant guilt overpowering his sanity, and his numerous attempt to find solace...Somehow. And, One Fine Day, another identical incident and his life changed. He was satisfied, relieved, free and most importantly...Contented.

Love, Money, Betrayal, Emotions, Fun and yet again...Love ! 

One thing, Something called Love ! She did not believed neither did he ! But, Fate brought them together and that is how it all started ! 

For her, All that matters was Revenge ! For him, All that matters was Love ! She loved him, she hated him ! She wanted justice for her love, her husband ! All that she could found in the end was, Regret, Guilt ! She was punished, condemned by her own acts, life and fate ! Limitless was his Love, Limitless was her revenge, her love...her poisonous Love ! 

She was her world, and they both were his world ! She wanted to save her...For her, all that mattered was "she" and he loved her, limitless ! A Fight of a mother and a couple and a daughter ! A fight between Life and Death and A Fight between Love, two sides of coin ! 

They were in love, they were just perfect ! But, She wanted time, he wanted commitment ! They both wanted career and settled life ! She was afraid, from love, from trust and he was afraid for her ! A common issue between unusual people, between Best Friends ! 

A night, so long, so slow, dark, cruel and cursed ! They parted their ways, but the cursed night had it share to bear ! A tragic event, brought them closer and then, they had to see the worst ! Like A Nightmare coming true ! They had to know what was in their fate, Reunion or again, Parting ways forever !

SS - Best Friends

Minimum Love is Friendship and Maximum Friendship is Love ! The base of this journey ! It is not a story, it's a journey of two friends and their friendship, life, love, joy, sadness and struggle ! Sometimes great love stories continue just being great friends !

OS - Empty Shadows

She saw him. He saw her. They saw each other everyday and everynight. She loved him, he was her angel until one dreadful day she found out the truth...The truth that shattered her world, broke her, made her lost and she knew it was time. It was time to run for her own life, to save her from her own life, to free her.

OS - ...With Love

She was his life, she was everything he had. He loved her. He loved her beyond any limits, he loved her the way she could never loved him back. He loved her so much only he could ever know, he loved her to such an extent that it hurts, until it becomes the pain. Love was blind for him, and Love was curse for her. Until the day...Limit crossed.

OS - R.O.C.K.S.T.A.R

Once upon a time, There was he and she,

He saw her, She saw him,

Eyes made their charm,

And they knew, they were made for each other,

A Love story ever so simple, Made in heaven,

Until the day...

His love crossed limits,

He loved her so much that only he could do was to free her.

And then...

There was he.

There was a guy named Maan.

Now they call him, GOD.

OS - Where I Belong

A Simple, Sweet, Straight and No-Nonsense OS contrary to my basic tragic and sad style, on my fav couple, Ram and Priya as in RaYa! Just love them! 😳

OS - Cursed Love

Its a BITTER one! Its on ArHi, I so love them! A misunderstanding, confusion, anger and grey shade of a character! And consequences .. Love and Hate .. More anger, more love and more bitterness ..

OS - A Sweet Compromise

A very short, simple, sweet and straight OS! My another fav couple, AarYa!

General OS - Simple It Is...

I was bored. And I wanted to write something. Bold. So I came up with this. You can imagine any ship you want to. Its just so simple. So very SIMPLE! 😉

OS - Once In a While

It's on my latest fav couple. Delena. I love them. More than them, I adore Damon. Damon avoids Elena. He cares. He cares too much. That is the problem. He is the liability. He is torn between Love. Angry. Sad. Confused. All he had to was to give in. So he did. 

OS - Bonded By Love (Delena)

Title repeats. I know. 😉 It's just random thoughts coming to my mind and I wrote them down in 15 minutes type OS. Damon's feelings when he found about the sire bond and his mental battle, to believe it or not.

OS - Happy Endings

Another Delena OS.

Happy Endings are myths. For one god damn day, it was all perfect and then...nothing. All they got was one day. Just one freaking day!

OS - The Story of 7 Slaps

Pretty Interesting Idea. Her story with each slap she gifted him! 😆

So, that was it for now ! I can't remember if I have written more than that or not ! ðŸ˜† Hope it help you guys ! And, you will love them ! 

🤗

Love, 

Maddy

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Maddy !!!!

Gawd Lady Dilip Kumar...

iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ansah

Thanks Maddy !!!!

Gawd Lady Dilip Kumar...

Aww...God ! Still...? 😲 So from your side should I confirm it that I am 'pakka' Lady Dilip Kumar ? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I was not about to write anymore but I think now, in order to remove this ' Lady Dilip Kumar ' tag...I have to write some happy shappy OS ! ðŸ˜†
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

Aww...God ! Still...? 😲 So from your side should I confirm it that I am 'pakka' Lady Dilip Kumar ? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I was not about to write anymore but I think now, in order to remove this ' Lady Dilip Kumar ' tag...I have to write some happy shappy OS ! ðŸ˜†

yes please ... u have take this lady dilip kumar tag off urself .. plzz one happy shappy OS ... thora bohat drama chalay ga ... but ending happy shappy chahiye ðŸ˜ƒ
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

Did I ever stop 😳😳 ...pakka without any bargain 🤣🤣

Ur wise Maddy...so it's up to u to decide 😉😆😆
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so much dear...!!!!
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ansah

Did I ever stop 😳😳 ...pakka without any bargain 🤣🤣

Ur wise Maddy...so it's up to u to decide 😉😆😆