Something good always comes out of something bad

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm making a topic which is a miracle. 😳 (Wow! When did pigs started to fly? When did hell freeze over? πŸ˜†). Geet being no. 2 has a lot to do with it.

In a way it's a good thing Geet is no 2 (before throwing rotten eggs and tomatoes at me please do read my entire post). Why? Because for once we are not fighting with each other instead we are working together. Our focus has suddenly shifted. Maybe we needed this little shock to unite everyone on this forum. Maybe now we can concentrate on things that needs to be concentrated on instead of nonsense.

As I said in the title something good always comes out of something bad. My only request and wish is...can we continue to work together even after GHSP reclaims it's 1st postion?

Sorry if anything in my post is unclear. There is a reason why I never make a topic. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mona: Dear everything makes absolute sense!

I am so glad that this was a wake up call for so many! All the die-hard fans popped out from being silent members to voice their concern. Now that they know we need to work as a FAMILY in a forum for it to remain at the top .. they shall do their part in maintaining the peace in this forum that was gone for oh-so-long.

Z
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy nice post!
Agree with U!

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also agree with you :)))
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mona I Have Never Seen Your Post When Entired Geet Forum Saw Your Post First ...

Rush For Replying Nt For Reading Wat You Wrote ...πŸ˜†
Wow Mona Your Clear  It's An Awesome Post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And Plz Keep On Opening Topics For Your Friends ...
Yes Nw Ppl's Will Get Shock And Focus In The Ranking ...
So Ppl Plz Unite Geet Forums And Make It Your Home Land ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love Ya Mona ... πŸ€—
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mona...i want to know why you rarely make topics???????????πŸ˜‰...and yes we will bring ghsp back to #1...we have just been sleepy these past few weeks...πŸ₯±

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mona yur topic is clear... πŸ€—

yes...tere's a positivity in every situation...and gues wat because of Geet going No.2 today i am damn active in the forum...it just gave me a reason to be active... 😳  Thought i felt sad...but when we stand united...We will when the matter is about GEET as we are now!!... πŸ˜ƒ

Love all my GEETians! We are the best of the bestest!! ☺️
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True, Now people will come to Geet forum...
Game_Changer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mona ur topic is very clear 😊 n luv ur post 😳 make many more
Everything that you said makes sense and is cystal clear! You're right...perhaps some good will come out of this. I guess it's about time that we all worked together to bring Geet back at the top- where it belongs.