Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 4

Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega

tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Recently, many television stars have performed in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega season 4 which includes names like Iqbal Khan, Manish Paul, Ketaki Dave, among others. Very soon the show will see yet another celeb special which will bring on the stage some more television stars.

A source reveals, "Viewers can see Aamir khan's dance performance on EKLKBK. He has shot a dance sequence which showcased the culture of Bihar and Maharashtra. He was a guest performer on the show. Furthermore,Harshad Chopra will also be performing a romantic dance sequence on a medley of Shahrukh Khan's songs. The medley will have songs like Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jana Sanam, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, and Don and Om Shanti Om's title tracks. The show will also have many other celebs from the television world."

Aamir Ali confirmed, "I was invited as a guest performer on the show and I had fun performing. The atmosphere on the set was very positive and it was a pleasure to perform in front of Farah ma'm and Anu sir."

Harshad Chopda maintained, "I have shot for the show which will go on air next week."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IQBAL KHAN IS THE BEST!!!!
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail