I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 1

Posted: 12 years ago

hi frnz i am presenting a love story on MAANEET before u in the form of an FF. The MAAN and GEET in my FF are different form the original ones, so please bear with me. I hope u r going to love this MAANEET as well, as the story gets progressed.

PART - I

She lazily stretched her hand and searched for the ringing cell phone to attend the call. Without opening her eyes she pressed the answer button and said

"good morning dad"

" ya i will wake up give me 10 min dad "

"plz let me sleep for few more min"

"i will call MOM when i take my office cab, ok bye"

She kept the phone aside and continued with the remaining part of her dream. After 15 min her alarm on her cell rang and she turned off the alarm saying "oh what's the problem with this stupid alarm, always it disturbs me when i am flying like a bird in my dream". With that said she opened her eyes stretched her arms, took a deep breath, rubbed her eyes, got off her bed opened the window and allowed the early morning sun's rays to fall on her smiling face, she said " Good morning Mr.SUN hmm back to ur work honestly and sincerely on time, very good". She headed towards the wash room yawning and scolding the alarm for disturbing her dream.   

She stood at the bus stop waiting for the office cab. After taking the cab she has reserved a seat by her side and called her mom :

"ya mom i am fine"

" i will take care of myself"

"mom i am no more a kid and i can take care of myself"

"ya i have the tablets with me and will be alert"

"ok bye mom"

Two stops later her friend PARI got inside the cab and searched for GEET. GEET called "PARI here". PARI smiled and headed towards GEET.

GEET : yar tum bhi na itni subah subah kya jarrori kaam aagayi i am very much worried about u

PARI : i have sent u an SMS that i will meet u here even then u r worried about me, YASH se milne gayi thi

GEET : i knew it, Hmm how about the presentation today, did u get everything ready

PARI : ya i have done my part, we just need to check DD's part

GEET : ok then no probs, he is known for being perfect so there won't be mistakes from his side. We need to combine all the three parts and present them before our TEAM LEAD today

PARI : ya we will do that vaise mai tumse ek baat poochu

GEET : ha poochlo

PARI : i have never seen u talking with him even when we are working as a team, is there any reason for being dumb before him ? r u trying to avoid him?

GEET : yar PARI there is nothing like that,i am being normal with him when did i avoid him

PARI : aha is that so i have hardly seen u two talking with each other i don't know y u both would be always fighting with ur eyes. Y do u always give such angry and threatening looks to him? Do u know him before?

GEET : no ways, i didn't meet him before. I met him in the office itself for ur kind information it's not me who will be giving angry and threatening looks he is the one who always stares at me with blood shot red eyes. I don't know y he keeps on staring at me like that

PARI : bhagwan jaane tum donomke beech me kya dushmani hai mujhe to aisa lagta hai ki tum donom ke beech kuch chal raha hai

GEET : stop it PARI i told u there is nothing of that kind between us, aur vaise bhi voh mere bareme aisa kyu sochega tumhare jaise hajaar ladkiya uspe marte hai toh  voh  mere taraf kyu dekhega tumhara voh DHAK DHAK

PARI : baat to sahi hai DD ko dekh te hi meri saas rukh jati, tumhe pata hai jab voh paas hota to kaam pe dhyan dena kitna mushkil hota hai

I just want to get drowned in those dreamy eyes, haaayeee

GEET : bus karo ab neche utroge office pahuchgaye hum get down now

Their office is on 5th floor they have entered the lift soon it got crowded by the employees and when the lift doors were about to close PARI pressed the stop button looking at DD who is approaching the lift.

DD : thanq PARI

PARI : u r welcome MR.MK

DD and GEET exchanged looks they didn't even greet each other. PARI is lost staring at him.

All three of them reached their office and started working on the project which they need to present before the TEAM LEAD Mr.CHOPRA. Geet gave the necessary directions and the important points that are to be included in the project, DD is busy in arranging their work in an order. Pari helped both of them and the project has got all its final touch ups and is now ready for presentation.

All the team members and team lead are present at the conference hall and they are waiting for GEET,MK(MAAN SINGH KHURANA / DD) and PARI to present their 3 months of hard work before them.

MR.CHOPRA :  well  Mr.MK r we ready for the presentation

MK : yes MR.CHOPRA here we go

MK took the lead and presented the slides about the program they wrote. GEET presented the part which she wrote and it's PARI's turn to wrap up the presentation.

MR.CHOPRA : good work guyz we will present this before the clients and i am sure ur definitely going to be rewarded for the hard work u have put into this project.

Every one appreciated their work and they felt happy that they were able to impress everyone. They went to Cafeteria to have some coffee and get relieved from all the stress they have undergone.

PARI : GEET i am so happy and relieved that finally we can breathe peacefully after ages

GEET: ya i want to go to my home town once before my dad gets mad at me it has been 3 months long and i didn't visit them once in between

MK : i don't think we are going to get the relief u guyz r expecting

PARI : what??

PRECAP : i don't want to lose this project at any cost, so ur answer should be YES

Links to the Next Parts

PART - II

PART - III

PART - IV

PART - XI
PART - XII
PART - XIII
PART - XIV
PART - XV

THREAD - 2

PART - XVI
PART - XVII
PART - XVIII
PART - XIX
PART - XX
PART - XXI
PART - XXII
PART - XXIII
PART - XXIV
PART - XXV

THREAD - 3

PART - XXVI
PART - XXVII
PART - XXVIII
PART - XXIX
PART - XXX
PART - XXXI
PART - XXXII
PART - XXXIII
PART - XXXIV
PART - XXXV

THREAD - 4

PART - XXXVI
PART - XXXVII
PART - XXXVIII
PART - XXXIX
PART - XL
PART - XLI
PART - XLII
PART - XLIII
PART - XLIV
PART - XLV

THREAD - 5

PART - XLVI
PART - XLVII
PART - XLVIII
PART - XLIX
PART - L
PART - LI
PART - LII
PART - LIII
PART - LIV
PART - LV

THREAD - 6

PART - LVI
PART - LVII
PART - LVIII
PART - LVIX
PART - LX
PART - LXI
PART - LXII
PART - LXIII
PART - LXIV
PART - LXV

THREAD - 7

PART - LXVI
PART - LXVII
PART - LXVIII
PART - LXIX
PART - LXX
PART - LXXI
PART - LXXII
PART - LXXIII

THREAD - 8

PART - LXXIV
PART - LXXV
PART - LXXVI

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
wowww awesome
nice title n awesomeee 1st part
luved ittt
pm meee
Originally posted by rsroopali

wowww awesome
nice title n awesomeee 1st part
luved ittt
pm meee

i am very much nervous whether u guyz r going to respond or not thanx for ur feed back and would definitely PM u😊
Wow...nice concept...
i loved u kept all names same as drama...it helping me to remember their characters...
& u know there was pinky in my mind in the place of pari while reading story...
Originally posted by lovemaaneet1

Wow...nice concept...
i loved u kept all names same as drama...it helping me to remember their characters...
& u know there was pinky in my mind in the place of pari while reading story...

i too thought of pinky at first but for some reasons changed her to PARI

do u wan't me to continue with the way its going r u ok with the flow?

Originally posted by sldeeps

i too thought of pinky at first but for some reasons changed her to PARI

do u wan't me to continue with the way its going r u ok with the flow?

Yes...its interesting... keep going with same track... & update soon...😃
Wow...nice concept
plz count n pm me
Originally posted by lovemaaneet1

Yes...its interesting... keep going with same track... & update soon...😃

oh thanx for ur feed back buddy i will continue with this track then😊
Originally posted by nosi

Wow...nice concept
plz count n pm me

thanx for the prompt response i will PM u as soon as there is an update⭐️
congrats to ur first ff. and a very big all the best.. i assure u tht u will rock it...