•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I AM SO SICK OF THESE TWO WOMEN FOR NOT USING THIER BRAINS (RADHA AND LACHI). i stopped watching long time ago but just flicked through and saw one episode. How low can laachi go, cant she bloody use her brain. I know she had brought the child up an have deep connection but she should be smart and use her brain. Maybe tell Kalki to take the child if she loves him so mj and they will fight the case for Kesoo. what was the point of getting her in the house and what law in the world says that she needs to stay in the same house and she should treat everyone as her servant. Also it looks like the cop is a fraud. They should be contacting some1 high up. anyway i am sick of it dnt wanna say anything more. The story line speaks for itself and the CVS stupidity
Completey agree. Sarju and his mom are idiots as well. They should rename the title to four idiots ke sapne
I also agree. all are idiots. I don't know what the maker of this series want to show.  Can one bhagedu woman can come back and treat  a family like this? When are they going to say that kesoo is not the father of the child. I feel like giving a big hit on kalaki's face.
Star TV belongs to Rupert Murdoch.  As long as there is money involved, nothing will change.   British Empire may crumble, but Money will still go on.
Its a total bakwaas show...
Crap storyline and nuffing interesting ever happens...
😡
Originally posted by Mishlae

Completey agree. Sarju and his mom are idiots as well. They should rename the title to four idiots ke sapne

Very true !.. I dont understand how dumb people can be. CVS is just making the characters more and more dumb...n that Kalki😡... ... she needs one tight slap !
Originally posted by Mishlae

from the very first episode they been showing this a family of idiots brainless people.  we on top are the more brainless people watching this show like other show on star plus like saathiya.  I dont understand which direction they want to take the society by misguiding or they think we are fools and accept everything whatever they show and make money on our helpness.  I stopped watching this and other silly shows long ago.  Today out of curiosity i logged on and saw ur comments and could,t stop.   anupamg
This is so true, The track of Laachi still hasnt ended.