Will Ratan ULTIMATELY MARRY Abhinav?

Poll Choice
Yup
Nope
Dunno/Can't say
Who cares?
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
So Abhinav won, but as predicted, Ratan didn't marry him & just got engaged, something rightly criticized by Deepak.  So those of you who bet that she wouldn't marry right here got it right so far!!!

So predict what's next - will these 2 ultimately marry, or no?  And if so, will it be on TV?
I couldn't care less if she decides to marry or not at this point because I honestly don't think she will. If she did marry today, then it's a different story but she chose to get engaged means she isn't ready . Their differences  well, let's just hope for the best.

So my vote is who cares as long as this fake show has ended 😆

Having said that Anupam's dad n sis were happy she chose Abhinav, they were excited throwing the flowers, maybe they didn't want her to choose the fake wannabe NRI too 😆

Anyways I guess TV world has a new so called celebrity couple around. All the best to them.😃
   she wont  marry him at all , she would keep up relation with that guy only  for some days  and as soon as she feels getting bored of him , will  think any way to leave him  whether   for that she takes buttress of    lie  or uses other way like beating ,  abusing ... i m preety surte that their  engagement wont last long , i m waiting for  their break up   ... hope that news  channel gives us claggy news related to their break up sooner... if they  dont ever , our  fav show sbs is ready to do that  ...
She will not marry him,
the attitude which Abhinav was showing these days
he said that ratan can cum to delhi and to theaters.
After dis if a girl is choosing dat man for whole life is not possible.
So when further she'll
live him she will have reason dat he was not respecting her work and all.
So dis was all fake.
So she will never marry him.
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

she wont marry him at all , she would keep up relation with that guy only for some days and as soon as she feels getting bored of him , will think any way to leave him whether for that she takes buttress of    lie or uses other way like beating , abusing ... i m preety surte that their engagement wont last long , i m waiting for their break up ... hope that news channel gives us claggy news related to their break up sooner... if they dont ever , our fav show sbs is ready to do that ...
well said dear,news will cum within a year only.
I think it will end like Rakhi eventhough I thought and I'm still thinking that Ratan much much more intelligent. 
After watching Abhinav these last days I can't understand Ratan, she wants to have freedom and wants to continue her acting and all these things. Abhinav was honest and told her how he imagine his life after marriage, but she didn't got it...!!!! 
Anyways MAybe we haven't seen that much about Abhinav than she, so she also knows what she is doing. 
Best of luck to her... !

My opinion may be in minority ...but i honestly feel looking at the families involved ...that this marriage will take place ..could see some honesty in both the families ...also sometimes a lot of off camera convo takes place where they would have discussed how they will sort their differences out ..so you never know !
No nd never..👏

After all she is da 2nd Rakhi sawant..😆

Infact she broke da record of Rakhi..🤣
I feel no they will not get marrried...We all like Deepak ..If Ratan would have chosen Deepak then she broke up with him , people would have start blaming her more...Now as she has chosen Abhinav ..that means after broke up ...being a celebrity she will blame Abhinav easily...(No one is going to meet Abhinav) ...Never thought Ratan will be so cheap ...I liked her acting ..Now hate her as a person  Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago
i will go with 4th option...coz choosing 1st or 2nd will be giving importance to her which i don't want...ratan jaisi nattakhoron ke liye 'who cares' option hi sahi hai mere liye 🤣