Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piyas Love, Her Heart, 'Their' Heart amazes me.

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well, her big heart has been the driving force since beginning.
And post the leap its just took a new level. at some points so touchable that would make one forget the doubt and take it for granted, that is this kind of love and feeling actually possible? does it exist?

Her words still echoes in my mind from initial days,

He pained me but i Loved him
He troubled me but i Loved him
I hated him but I Loved him
Truth is, I have always Loved Abhay

When was this 'always'? ages ago? the love was there, but visulized first in Piyas form? possible.
Now how and why ,putting the saviour image aside, goes all back to Piya, goes all back to a mysterious force above the script of this show.
Yes, one would be emotionally attached to the great saviour, but the love and bond running  so deep for that is not the main point. Taking the fact that she without memory and knowledge, based on a voice, and the driving force inside was dragged to the woods over and over again, by the same force and destiny that put her on Abhays path, she saved him while no one else could...not with anything supernatural attached but just and just with her Heart, that echoed in her touch to beat life in his empty chamber, to once again have her heart beat for two, or is it that it always was beating for two? Could it be that the same heart drove Abhay through centuries, with Maithalis memories in mind but a hidden awaiting and seeking inside that was actually  leading it.

Whatever it is, this Angel seeking Beauty became the  Angel of her own saviour.
And it grabs the most when she in a clear tone questions him, why did you save me two days ago?...no memory, no clear image, just two eyes seen in a unconcious state, and she knows its him.

Ofcourse apart from the Angel alike spirits, she has a hold of human life that has to go on with ups and downs, she has a plan on helping her sister, saving the woods and probably try to stay away from this bond that always face other parts denial for good or bad reasons and he try to save his father.All intresting to witness. In between here, new bonds,as the symbolic scene yesterday visulized, new incidents will happen, but then there are those moments the power expressed through her eyes will shake one, as Abhay truly said 'i fear your eyes. The way her whole existence and heart echoes through her eyes to call out to his inner existence and how he despite of trying to hold a steady face breaks into it as he despite of reasons badly needs her, even more that she would need his protection, will once again remind one of their epic bond and how toucable her love depsite of beeing rare and almost to fairytalish touches the deep.
Edited by .dazzleme. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dana- thumbnail
Lovely piece of writing. true those moments, despite of the weak, really weak script going on(hopefully getting better taking the last episode), stands out and make the view worth for sure.
I have come to belive they started a tale way above their creative capacity between Abhiya, the potential of their story is huge and it has hights to reach, that sadly wont.
However what you have mentioned are examples of the light in the dark. Piyas love for Abhay seems like a promise of true happiness for someone refusing to let it in as he feels he doesnt deserve it, i belive there would be a point where this promise is taken away by destiny for him to realize the matter and give in fully, i doubt though that there will be such as i guess even this her insist will give the final cards for giving in as you say he badly does need to.

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow yaar awesome post.U expressed everything so well.U used ur words very beautifully.Oh how much I loved dis dialog of Pia.Abhay's pia
Truth is, I have always Loved Abhay👏
M speechless...m not a gud writer but will say I never ever had read such an awesome post...kudos to u... :)
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Really.. U are so right.. I go with every word of urs
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dana-

Lovely piece of writing. true those moments, despite of the weak, really weak script going on(hopefully getting better taking the last episode), stands out and make the view worth for sure.

I have come to belive they started a tale way above their creative capacity between Abhiya, the potential of their story is huge and it has hights to reach, that sadly wont.
However what you have mentioned are examples of the light in the dark. Piyas love for Abhay seems like a promise of true happiness for someone refusing to let it in as he feels he doesnt deserve it, i belive there would be a point where this promise is taken away by destiny for him to realize the matter and give in fully, i doubt though that there will be such as i guess even this her insist will give the final cards for giving in as you say he badly does need to.

thank you, yes, the script dure does not justice to the great lovers. true i would want it to be shown opposite thsi time for while, but guess thats the symbof of the show and the firefly theory holds true, she knows she'll burn but still gets closer and closer. such great love.

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Oh wow yaar awesome post.U expressed everything so well.U used ur words very beautifully.Oh how much I loved dis dialog of Pia.Abhay's pia

Truth is, I have always Loved Abhay👏

Thank you😳
Yes that dialuge was heartwarming as heart wrenching. its almost impossble to love someone like she does. and well in response , even as he does.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 post!!ya..dis luv is absolutely out of da world..unheard of..da power of dere luv can move da universe..piya's heart never ceases 2 amaze me wid its power 2 luv..it cannot b described..words r nt enough.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

very well written dear!

wid each n every single word of urs..i second u! :)

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shirin22

M speechless...m not a gud writer but will say I never ever had read such an awesome post...kudos to u... :)

Aww, thank you hun😳. Its not that great, but well have 'Abhiya' involved and i guess everything would be great.hehe.