Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I've started a playlist in my YouTube channel - which to date had only AS Ramayan in it - and in that playlist, I have included Imagine TV's uploads, and will continue including all of them as Imagine TV includes them.  This neatly sidesteps any copyright issues, while providing all the YouTube episodes in one handy playlist.

106 videos
Dwarkadheesh - Ranchhod
1 day ago
more info

23 videos
Dwarkadheesh - Mahabharata
1 day ago
more info

Update: I have retroactively renamed the playlist as Dwarkadheesh - Ranchod, since it starts w/ Kalyavan's entry, and ended that w/ the Gopi incident.  I've started a new playlist called Dwarkadheesh - Mahabharata, which will have the entire story from now on.  I might consider putting future videos under the first playlist if they happen to be about just Krishna, but not the Pandavas, but that seems unlikely.  Since every playlist allows at the most 200 videos, I might have a Dwarkadheesh Gita and a Dwarkadheesh Kurukshetra to follow thsi playlist later, in which case, I'll update this post accordingly.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago