Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#26*- AbHiYa are BACK!!! - Page 109

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww!! Nvm, Rani! Some topics just aren't worth it but one needs to post to make people realise that others can have different choices. Anyway 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Kritz: I know, man!! I love Abhay and "I still maintain that he is one of the few intelligent and sensible characters from the show but his passiveness to Pia lately has been disturbing to me as an AbhIya fan!

Ya, man! The dining table scene yesterday was beyond stupid!! CVs ke humour standard ko kya ho gaya hai yaar? It was eww!!

@Rani: Don't you know? Promises are meant to be broken 🤢

I have been waiting for the day when Abhay will accept their love.Yeh kab hoga?We have seen him as Piya's angel...her saviour but i want to see him as a man madly in love!!
@black
Thursday wala episode was good.There was no AbhiYa but the story moved.So the creatives thought why not give a crap episode on friday🥱
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i want jan back, there was a week in jan remember they were scene of abhiya,and also in the begining of feb
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YeeeyChalo lets shift!!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know! I liked Thu episode! I don't mind AbhIya compromised for something sensible but so many months they've been showing senseless stuff at the cost of AbhIya! They're the LEADS! Hello! This is their story!! 
Upar se people tell us to not pay heed to the synopsis 🤔

Abhay will continue to be her protector, saviour, dark night, angel but he will never be her lover I guess 😳
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Moi..Chillzie..darling link to the next thread!please..I wanna ishpam!