Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: MS.ATTITUDE

koi female sharing nahi berdasht kersakti aur husband ki tu namumkin hai inspite of dat, women all ova da world tolerate such behaviour frm men of every cast ,color n creed cuz of their own reasons ,

I agree with what you said . Infact i feel women should speak up about whats not fair and what law/ religous belief that doesn't benifit them .

It seems we women have been quiet for too long and allowed the men to subjugate us.

(shouting ).......Women Power !!😉
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
um ok..very good topic! Im Muslim but i dun rly do da whole covering thing. Um..about marrying 4 wives, well i think its left as just a joke now. I rly dont know anyoe who does, but jus for info..from wut i know, there has to be certain surcumtances for you to marry again with one wife still there. Like in the olden days if, ur wife wouldnt have kids then they would jus throw hem out, this 4 wives rule was kinda made so the man could marry agin and have children but still would have to fulfill his resonsibilites towards his first wife. Now I think ppl dun rly do this anymore, and sum ppl hu do, have no idea about the Islamic faith wut so ever. And about covering, well..i dun do it. MAinly because, 'd rather have sum1 figure out im Muslim be my action rather then the way i dress. um..i rly dun now about wearinga scaqrf, sum say its mandatory anmd others say, this rule was blown out of porpotion my ppl. um..i do know ur not allowd to like show alot of parts of ur body but dats so guys don try to act smart with you, and in the long run the rule does help you sometimes..dats wut i think..sry its so long
Karishma