CONTEST: Design A Phillum Poster - Done - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Amna: what are you talking about? I don't even know what sarcasm means.
Btw you come up with great texts for your sigs so a tagline shouldn't be a problem for you.

Ayesha: ...and received. Good luck!
Edited by seert - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@seert: the text on my sigs r usually songs, or quotes tht i find on google. Not my creativity at all. 
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

@seert: the text on my sigs r usually songs, or quotes tht i find on google. Not my creativity at all. 

If you think about it, then I'm sure you can come up with an original...use songs, quotes, or the original movie as your inspiration. Lol maybe one of the Salvatores can be an inspiration...or the Count? ;)

If none of that works then use the original tagline.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey one more thing. u've put gr8 emphasize on the fact tht we can use different actors for a movie or use inanimate objects but is it ok to use the same actors for the movie? Like say, use SRK and Kajol for ddlj but make it different, very different frm the original?
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

hey one more thing. u've put gr8 emphasize on the fact tht we can use different actors for a movie or use inanimate objects but is it ok to use the same actors for the movie? Like say, use SRK and Kajol for ddlj but make it different, very different frm the original?

Yes, you may use the originals. The reason why I put emphasis on using different animate and inanimate objects is that I wanted to let people know there is an option of not using the originals.

You just need to create a different movie poster from the original poster(s). Other than that you can do whatever you want.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can i post my creation(poster) as my siggy or in another forum's creation gallery?
This content was originally posted by: NaiiNa1

can i post my creation(poster) as my siggy or in another forum's creation gallery?

No please don't. In fact if you are found advertising your work then you would be disqualified. The reason being as I said in my initial post is that we don't want to influence members when they vote.

Having said that, once the results are out then you may advertise/publicize your work wherever you want which includes using it as a sig and posting it in a gallery.
There are just about 4 days left in the contest. Please submit your entries soon.
Guys please read the rules before submitting and don't PM them to me. They should all be submitted to crazycreative. Only 2 more days left so don't delay.

Good luck!

Edited by seert - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can u do TV actors instead of Bollywood actors and put the movie's name?