CONTEST: Design A Phillum Poster - Done - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RIVER

the movie poster can have television characters rather than the actual movie cast???

EDITED:
oh now i m cleared have read ur post now😊

Right it can have tv characters, film actors, reality tv stars, sports celebs or any other person and they do not have to be the original cast members. That said you can also make a new poster with the original cast or you can mix and match i.e. make one with some of the original cast members and with someone not in the movie.

I hope that makes sense and if there's any other questions then please do ask. Good luck!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

m just confused . as u said :-

What if the poster for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge had Maan and Geet instead of SRK and Kajol?

so the poster can have Karan & Shilpa?lol i mean any celebrities with any movie title?

edited :-

okay i saw your last post,THANQ

Yes for sure it can show KaSh with any movie title. Have fun =)
But again you can also mix and match and show Shilpa Anand and Abhay Deol for some movie or maybe Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, Shilpa Shetty and John Abraham for another.
Remember you can submit multiple entries as long as they are on different films.
So as I have been clarifying you can have any person on the poster (even if they are part of the movie or not) and you can submit multiple entries as long as they are on different movies.
Also bear in mind that the movie can also be some hypothetical prequel or sequel of a released movie. It doesn't have to be something that has been released.
Taglines and information about the cast and crew are preferred although they are not required. Finally don't put your copyrights on the poster!

The last finally? Good luck and have fun =)
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WoW..Awesome Contest...Good Luck to everyone...=)
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
wow gr8 idea 👏

*challenge accepted* 😉
CrazyCreatives thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Due to the great response, we've been getting thus far there is now a maximum limit of 10 entries. I'm sure (most) people won't be submitting more than 10 entries even without the cap but still I'm letting everyone know beforehand in case there is such a situation.

I hope everyone's having fun designing the posters and don't forget to submit by July 13th. Cheers!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
is it ok to use the original movie tag line on the poster? 
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

is it ok to use the original movie tag line on the poster? 

I'm gonna send a lynch mob after you if you do. Other than that, it's fine as long as the tagline suits your poster.

All in all, you can come up with a tagline of your own or use the original one.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^oye don't go all sarcastic on me. i was asking cause m not very good wid words
Challenge accepted and completed:)