CONTEST: Design A Phillum Poster - Done - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Challenge accepted. ;)
(It's about time y'all went on a Barney-high. Hehehehe.)

I know, eh? I mean "he's the awesomest, most best-lookingest, greatest guy ever" ;D
wooo!! *runs around in circles* i wanna see some of those amazing entries! XD

good luck people! and have fun. =]

-Jot.
Important Note: Please do not put your copyrights on the poster since we do not want members to be influenced by that when voting.
Also please note that you can submit multiple entries as long as they are on different films.

P.S. I'm sorry that rule wasn't mentioned in the initial post. My fault completely!
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
Wowowieee sounds funn! Can't wait to see all those movie posters that shall be designed :)

Cheers!
-Naina

Wow sounds cool...
Cant wait to see all the amazing posters
Gud luk to all the participants
oooh! Sounds so much fun. I'm definitely participating. Given - siggie or in this case poster making is my latest obsessive activity. :P 

Oh - Challenge Accepted. You wanna bet? *cause we're all - at some point for our lives are inspired by the awesome Barney Stinston!* (-

ps - I know that It's gonna be LEGEND-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! ROFL ROFL!! This is a cheap one - but no one here is ashamed because in my body where there is supposed to be a shame gland, there is a second awesome gland which makes me awesome. True Story. :-)

Count me in, Seero! (:
Here's hoping we get lots of great entries and I love how people are responding with 'challenge accepted'. It's been noted ;)

Garima: I'm glad you're participating as well and good luck!
I should have added the legendary bit in the initial post to make it more awesome but nevertheless thank you for that reference. And oh I hope you 'suit up' your poster ;p

Lol alrite I'll stop before we make this into a Barney Stinson quote thread.
Yayyy! This is going to be rocking! :D
Challenge accepted!๐Ÿ˜Ž *for the sake of sheer awesomeness*๐Ÿ˜Ž

I really don't know whether I'll be able to participate๐Ÿ˜• considering my hectic schedule but I will try my best!๐Ÿ˜ณ

~jiya~
Cool contest.. Gonna be interesting to see the entries!! Good luck everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ