AsmaaniiCreations#4:Clsd|UpdateP142.ReqList P146.

Posted: 12 years ago

Fourth gallery! I am so happy. All thanks to my wonderful friends. Please keep on giving me your lovely comments/love and support. MUCH love.

You can find me on youtube under the username of

AsmaaniiArmaan

Credit for designing banner goes to me

I make Animated/Non-Animated Signatures and Avi's
I no longer make YT bgs.
Any Jodi's/Actors/Actresses are allowed in my gallery. I don't hate anyone.
I will not accept any request on Myth/religion based shows, Simply because I don't watch them
I don't always take requests for animated/YT bg stuff, I will specify when I do.

You must provide me HQ pics, the better the quality the better the Sig
You must NOT post more than 10 pictures
One request per person.
Please post requests here only, DO NOT PM
You don't have to provide texts, I can do that for you
Do tell me If you want matching avi's

Alisha
AlishaCreations
AsmaaniiCreations
-ac-
asmaaniic.

Link to Previous Galleries

AsmaaniiCreations
AsmaaniiCreations#2
AsmaaniiCreations#3

Edited by xAlishax - 12 years ago

Page12 - KaSu/KaSu/KaJen/Sonam/Anushka etc.
Page 24 - Request List.
Page 25 - KaSh/KaSu/KaJen/KaranSonam etc.
Page37 - Requested sigs/KaJen/APKGK
Page45 - IHLS/JTYJN/KaSh/KaJen600thstuff. etc
Page55 - KaSh/ArHi/Sonam/Anushka/ImmuKat.
Page67 - Request List.
Page68 - KaSh/KaJen/ShiRan/Mausam/Sonam etc.
Page82 - Note :)
Page84 - Requests/Suku/SA/KaSh/MaYur/KaJen/JiYa & more.
Page105 - KaSu/KaSh/KaJen/Jiya/Abhiya/JeRan/ShiRan/SA/SK/KSG.
Page129 - KaSh 800th Threads Special & more. <3
Page129 - Request List.
Page142 - JehPiya/KaSu/Abhiya <3

Thank God you're fine with it otherwise I would've straight gone to the mods to delete my comment :| 

Anyways congratulations on your new shop! My hand was literally paining coz of refreshing the page LOL call me crazy or w/e but sometimes I get too excited for things πŸ€£ 
The banner looks so gorgeous, Oishi was right <33 I didn't know you like Anushka as well? The rest of the layout looks fantastic too! You do know I'm crazy about your creations right. You're such a pro and you're one of my favourite sig makers and if I ever open a shop ROFL then you'll be in my 'inspiration' list for sure :))

Congratz once again muaah! <3
Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago
RES! For Reeno's comment :)

!!!...Lishu...!!!
Congratulations
Jaan
Im so very happy for you, (you know that πŸ€”) Well, yeah anyways, so im LIKE OMGGG im editting this AFTER like centuries but i seriously totally forgot k maine itni barii mistake kii huii hai =P
ILOVEYOU!
The BANNER IS AHHMAZINGGG! omfggg i LOVEEE the banner Lishu, u showed it to me long back but i dunno ab zyada acha lagingg πŸ˜³ hehe, LOVEEE it, uve used colors. pix. textures well, placement of the pix is sooperbb!
http://i.imgur.com/XiVyph.jpg i LOVE this banner a lot too πŸ˜³
You already know how BIG a fan of your creations i am... β˜ΊοΈ ur one of my BIGGEST inspirations and i LOVE you for that.
Hope our romance continues aise hii ;] Dil se, Forever, i need to now go edit MANY comments on shops, especially FIRST PAGE COMMENTS :P so pardon me for the not-very-long comment =(
You already know i LOVE you, i dont need 2 prove it to noone! :|
I LOVE YOU.
❀️

CONGRATULATION  Alishaa, My Candy, My Alu 😳 I love you 😳
Congratulation..For your 4th gallery...you really deserved it πŸ˜ƒ
I love your work...You are a superwoman πŸ˜›
Because I guess you are the only one who completes Tons of req in such a short period of time..I wonder how you do this πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
When Ever I see that you are Open or you've updated your gallery...I get excited πŸ˜†
I love your colouring & style..actually I am your Fan 😳
Your new colouring rocks πŸ‘
About your banner..it's simply gorgous,, Hot & beautiful
Tell me who is my fav actor? πŸ˜›
No point for guessing πŸ˜†,  KSG 😳
I've noticed that he is there on Rules of req & you know that I always req you...So see what a connection 🀣
I love your banner..I love your work
You are just outstanding...
Love you muah & Congoo once again
P.S -Yayy I am on 1st page πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by oishi_ksg - 12 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS

Alisha! you made it to your 4th gallery! This just means that your creations are BEYOND amazing :$ tehe. You really deserve this. Everything you make, rather it be avis, siggies, or icons, is just PERFECT. You have your own style of making things, which I love! you're unique :$ tehe. You  are one of my favorite sig makers. OH and VM makers :$ lol. Your layout is just GORGEOUS! I cant wait for your first update on here :P lol. Congrats once angain and I love youu! <33

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
res.. congratulations 

edit :

C.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n  yaaa, you made it 4th shop yaar... that's Amazing yaar!! i am in love with your creations yaar,I hope u make many more shops yaar.your creations are one of  the best on IF and u are surely one of my favorite siggy maker yaar on IF as well yaar.Hope to see more and more super awesome work from you yaar.
P.S your banners are super amazing yaar .. really WOW yaar
Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
Congrats ~ Hope to see more updates from you, soonish =))
RES. i will edit in Sunday or Sat this one and the one in pervious shope comment going to post it here😳 

-------------------------------

editeddd

Congoo on the 4th Shop babyyy you ROCK may you havee many and manyy moree;) and keep rockinggg causee am totally in lovee with urr staff's;)

Goshh what should i sayy about my req it's way tooo goroguss i just loved howw it came out the colouring style way tooo Awesomeee;)
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 12 years ago