Dheere Dheere Haule Haule Chupke se ab hoga

Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai 
Yeh mausam ye baatein or

Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

BALH 29th June 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with vikram talking on phone with neha and telling her that he is missing her😆 Ram all smiling vikram say let you get married then i will see😳 Ram taking her medicions. Neharkha with her bro and daughters come and say to ram that he really don't care for himself. vikram is confused and is thinking how do they remember that ram  is human not atm machine😆 Mamoo say you have given all things to your sisters except sister-in-law. neharika say we are so serious that we have seen the girl for you. Ram say my marriage age has gone now Natz say age is no issue in marriage. Neharika say natz is right and priya is very nice girl. Ram is shocked.

On other hand karthik and priya is really angry on Ram that how can he send the proposal. karthik say natasha is his smallest sister and he believe that she is her daughter and ayesha is even younger then natasha. then he say i will never let ayesha marry him. priya say karthik is right ram has gone mad i used to think his attitude is cuz of his money but today he has cross limit he is 42 and ayesha is 22 how can  he even think about this marriage. Shipra makes her stop and say you can take decision for your life but for ayesha she will herself take her decision and that boy is really good. Priya say boy? he is 42 year man. Shipra say there is only ram age problem ðŸ¤” Priya say we can't ignore his age your eyes has lost in ram kapoor's money. Sudhir made both of them quiet😆(superb acting but sakshi &shipra)

Ram saing i can't tolerate her for 2 min & you all are asking me to marry her. priya has some nature problem.Vikram say at least listen to them. Ram say why you are taking their side you know what happen between me n priya. vikram  say i know you very well and i know you can adjust with priya. Ram gets angry and say i will not marry that girl and that's final.Natz say ok fine don't get marry i will alsi live without marriage. then she say what will i do with marriage karthik will not happy till priya get marry and i can't handle.

Sudhir saying ayeha marriage with ram is ruin ayesha life. Shipra say cuz of your this attitude priya is still in our house and now you will do same with ayesha. Ayesha say you all are right my life will ruined but if mom want me to marry him then there will b some reason then she say i can spent my life with Ram.

Vikram saying to ram that what ever happen yesterday if priya want she can stop karthik and natz engagement but she didn't do like this. she make her self sideline and let the engagement happen.Priya is very mature,intelligent girl please say yes.

Ayesha say i know the lifepatner i expect ram is not like that but the life i expect ram can give me that life. Priya say are you in your scenes? ayesha say middle class girl always wait for prince but when marriage time come they marry middle class boy and always compromise so when i am getting chance so how can i missed it. then she say to priya that iam not like you. you are so perfect i can't wait for Mr right till 30s. Priya close her eyes then ayesha say that i don't want that guy who will watch sunrise and sunset with me infact i want someone who can buy big car for me. What's wrong in it if i want everything big.

Neharika say to ram that your one yes will make your family happy and vikram also is with Ram's family side in this marriage issue😳

Ayesha say to priya that she respect her alot and still if she say no so she will forget about this marriage. priya say to karthik to call n tell that we will brin roka tomorrow.

Next morning everyone is getting ready priya is helping everyone ðŸ˜³ everyone is ready for ram house but priya is not ready.Priya ask everyone to leave as she will come.

In ram house everyone welcome Priya family. Neharika ask for Priya shipra say she was not ready so she say she will come later. Neharika say today is her day she will take time.Priya give entry by falling🤣 Ram think she came late and still not properly ready.

Episode Ends

Precap

Ayesha and Priya sitting Neharika say let start Roka ceremony she then put duphatta on priya,

Sorry for mistake
Hope you all like it

Don't forget to press LIKE button  

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks! Looking forward to reading your update...i'm not going to watch...
m too waiting for d wriiten update...
Thanks a lot. So much unnecessary confusion. I feel that Priya might call Ram and blast him for this rishta, and then Ram will turn around and tell the truth, also that he will never marry her. Maybe.
Thank you for the update Nutz!!!

I am sure a big dhamaka or to say in words of Ram "Tamasha" is bound to happen tomorrow. 😆
 Thnks for posting the update!
Thank u so much for the update  ...
thank u so much 4 d update.
thanks for update

i thought yday episode was comedy of errors sort of. 

and i burst out laughing  at the number of times they said

woh  42 ka hai aur ayesha  22 ki

i think  they said about 6 times  😆

today episode wud be again cliff hanger

shipra face wud be worth watching when she realises she made mistake in understanding abt the beti

but honest i was confused by ayesha behaviour

she was sarcastic or what and she also showed sort of greed for money.