That 60 seconds of KaPi blowed my senses away.

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey People.πŸ€—
That 60 Seconds of KaPi really blowed my senses away.
KaPi have been ruined by CV's. No more CV's concentrate on them like they used to do before.πŸ€”
But that 60 seconds of them seemed januable to me <3

Piya : 'You know what Kabir? Its a very nice thing to do, ye sab tumhaari wajah se hua hain'.

Like after 9424757 days we got to see KaPi interaction <3
She called him Kabir.😍 I could see glimpse of Piya Jaiswal, whose Simplicity stated it all. Gosh with Kabir, she turns to Jaiswal <3

Kabir : Not at all yaar. Ye tu saari students ki efforts thi.

Thakur mahaan ban raha hain larki ke saamne.πŸ€“πŸ˜‘

Piya : Nahin but tumne initiative liya tha. You started all this.

See Thakur, Jaiswal bhi tujhse kam nahi hain.😈 She made her point clear.

The other scene was when Piya told Kabir that they must go and Kabir blurred out at her. How KaPilicious.😍 It made me remind that moment where Piya didn't want to celebrate her birthday and he started shouting at her.
😍

And how sweetly Piya said 'tu waapis chale', when Misha said Kabir is senti.

For me KaPi moments were the best in today's episode.
They again freaked me out <3 I loved the Piya Jaiswal and Kabir Rathod <3 They seemed SOO Janauble. Though it was REALLY SIMPLE scene, but seeing KaPi after ages made it HELL SPECIAL.
😍

Coming to Kabir. He really is very sentimental and emotional type of guy. He owes much love and respect for the land, greenery and the animals.
I am glad he is FINALLY been given screen space.
And I loved his jacket worn on the 'Save land' T-Shirt.
😍In the whole crowd, he possessed the best dressing.😍

Coming to Piya. I LOVE LOVE how Piya turns SOO sweet in front of Kabir.☺️
How she becomes indifferent from the classy, modern, fashionable Piya. She talks simply with sweet gestures, soft voice with glow in her eyes.😳
She is the Piya I love to see, and I only get to see her with Kabir.
i will read it tomorrow, god why the hell r u so hyper today? what did u eat today?😳
🀣
Originally posted by syria2014

i will read it tomorrow, god why the hell r u so hyper today? what did u eat today?😳
🀣

I am hyper? That's KaPi's influence on me. They burn the screen for me.😍
U dunno I am their number on phanka. They possess januableness, sweetness, everything a couple/friends should possess.😍
I just watched KaPi and was doing Dhinka Chika for their Short yet Januable Scene.😍
yaar meri mata, i am so lazy right now, i am trying to biology hw but i am on IF. i know ur their phankha from first day on the forum🀣 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
yeah she did. i also love kapi but as friends. she becomes jaiswal front of abhay and kabir.

yaar meri mata, i am so lazy right now, i am trying to biology hw but i am on IF. i know ur their phankha from first day on the forum🀣

Haan tu why are you asking me getting hyper, its natural for me to get hyper seeing KaPi on screen.😍🀣
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

yeah she did. i also love kapi but as friends. she becomes jaiswal front of abhay and kabir.

Even I like them as friends.πŸ€”
Yup, she becomes Jaiswal infront of them.
But still she appears to be different with Abhay and Kabir. With Abhay she appears indifferently than she appears with Kabir. I love how Piya has shaded herself with each and every character. She seriously deserves to be in my favorite character's list.

bye mahi i am gonna get back to bio paper. my professor is a nut job assigning us 30 page paper in 5 days.😳

bye mahi i am gonna get back to bio paper. my professor is a nut job assigning us 30 page paper in 5 days.😳

OMG Poor you. Good luck with the project.πŸ˜ƒ
Yea, kapi s SWEET...and deir interctn was cute yestrday..bt, honestly i find old piya jaiswal back wd Abhay raichand, as wel..