Today itself Right Time Right oppertunity

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram should have taken Priya's responsibility...

Obviously it was insulting to her that  she was about to marry a Fraud or someone who is already married.

He could have asked Priya  for her hand in marriage

Its  purely circumstantial and would be apt.

Somewhere the chords have struck and then they both are acquaintances and the way these tow have met as strangers and in this process they may be destined to be together..

He kept seeing her situation and her frustration about being not married and feeling as looked upon sorrowfully

Ram was truly upset and he could see that somewhere Priya is so shattered !!

Both were  great in the scene
i waz thinking the i thought he would say "I will marry pirya"
i thought he would say that as well, but i'm glad he didn't;  right now he doesn't have any obvious feelings for her, especially since he thinks he's glad he doesn't have to deal anymore. ( he said so himself a couple of episodes ago).  Also, they don't really like like each other with their "arguments" and "nok-jhoks" etc, so it wouldn't really make sense for him to volunteer to marry her and be that Mahaan.  
 I think after being exposed to the negative traits  of each other, they are being exposed to the reality of their  similar thoughts,natures and  similar predicaments. The vocal expressions are bringing their hearts and minds closer to one another .
I also hoped that he would offer to marry her..