•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

I made this topic/post in order to get some advice and suggestions about where to eat when out with friends and stuff. I am from Canada (Toronto) so I'm mainly looking for those western restaurants. But i wouldn't mind you guys sharing experiences and the types of food you enjoy at restaurants no matter where you live. :)

In Toronto, the few restaurants that I do enjoy eating at are 'Jack Astors,' 'Moxies' and 'Pickle Barrel'

If anyone wants to know what I prefer eating at these places let me know, i can share that info with you.
hey, are this restaurants chains or are they local traditional ones?
I've heard Juicy Olive Bar and Grill is pretty good as well as 5th Elementt Restaurant and Le Montmartre French Resta... but then I'm not from Toronto so I can't be much help on that xD
Originally posted by Indian1977

hey, are this restaurants chains or are they local traditional ones?

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but yes those are chains. They are in Canada and perhaps US. Kind of pricey, but some of the food on their menu is just amazing.
Originally posted by chhilt

I've heard Juicy Olive Bar and Grill is pretty good as well as 5th Elementt Restaurant and Le Montmartre French Resta... but then I'm not from Toronto so I can't be much help on that xD

I have never heard of those. Are they located in the US? or some other country? What's your fav thing on their menu?
Originally posted by manpreet887

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but yes those are chains. They are in Canada and perhaps US. Kind of pricey, but some of the food on their menu is just amazing.

I dont think they are on eastern US part, may be heard about pickle barrel around here (not so sure though)
Originally posted by manpreet887

I have never heard of those. Are they located in the US? or some other country? What's your fav thing on their menu?

They're fine dining restaurants in Toronto, actually :)
u shud try All-Stars Wings if u plan on hanging out wit frends n have wings n beer/drinks. They have an awesome 50+ flavours from very mild to veryyy hot. It's too good. There's one in Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham
Originally posted by mihali7

u shud try All-Stars Wings if u plan on hanging out wit frends n have wings n beer/drinks. They have an awesome 50+ flavours from very mild to veryyy hot. It's too good. There's one in Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham

Ohh I love wings! Where about in Vaughan? I will def go and check it out sometime.
Whats your fav flavour from their options?
I'd prefer something that's not tooo spicy but not too dull either.