underage smoking in schools, public place - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
yr right, but teachers in our school know they just dont care 😑 😭 😳
i found this pic, i think its quite good, see:
i found this pic too, i know its a bit big, but it tells u wot most non-smokers think of smokers
I am sure we do not want our childeren and youth to take up smoking which is basically an addiction. Therefore a conserted effort should be made through public education and vigirous campaigns to totally ban all smoking, and this should start with the young who should be severely punished if caught smoking. Smoking is public places is banned in most countries and this should be extented to other areas as well. A target date should be set whereby smoking should be completely banned in all countries; this could occur if only the young people never got started in smoking in the first place. So initially those below 18 should not be allowed to smoke and this age limit should be increased as time goes by. Meanwhile the smoking addicts would naturally be weeded out as time goes by.

Originally posted by Anhsirk

I am sure we do not want our childeren and youth to take up smoking which is basically an addiction. Therefore a conserted effort should be made through public education and vigirous campaigns to totally ban all smoking, and this should start with the young who should be severely punished if caught smoking. Smoking is public places is banned in most countries and this should be extented to other areas as well. A target date should be set whereby smoking should be completely banned in all countries; this could occur if only the young people never got started in smoking in the first place. So initially those below 18 should not be allowed to smoke and this age limit should be increased as time goes by. Meanwhile the smoking addicts would naturally be weeded out as time goes by.

u deserve an award for that speech, its gr8, exactly wot i think tooπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ