Maryada

Vidya to know about Gaurav's sexuality(Article)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In star plus there is a new promo coming where Gaurav says to Vidya that whom he loves is none other than Karan and karan comes in...Vidya is shocked ...
If the video comes i will post it here ...SO 24th June is going to be interesting to see Vidya's reaction

Now read the article :

Dakssh Ajit Singh and Vindhya Tiwary

Viewers have been witnessing some high voltage drama in Star Plus' bold family show Maryada. Finally, Gaurav's hidden secret will get revealed and Vidya will come to know about Gaurav and Karan's homosexual relationship in the upcoming episode.

Our source says, "Vidya is trying hard to resolve all problems between her and Gaurav. She is doing all that it takes to make the relationship work from the past nine months. But things are not going the way she wanted. So she will finally decide to tie the knot between Aarti and Gaurav. Vidya will make all necessary arrangements for the wedding, but at the right time Gaurav will disclose the shocking news of his homosexual relationship with Karan. Vidya will be shattered after knowing this bitter truth and will decide to leave the house."

We spoke to Dakssh Ajit Singh (Gaurav) who says, "There is something very interesting coming up in the show. It is too early to reveal anything at this moment. You have to just wait and watch."

This episode goes on air on June 24.

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
I think for Vidya it is really very hard to know the reality and to accept it. Besides she is a village girl so it is also hard to trust on Gaurav's sexuality
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooohh!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait, been waiting for Vidya to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw thanks Pia  : )
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Thanks pia!

Can't wait for this one now! Let's see what her reaction is :))
Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pia ðŸ¤—,

I'm eager to see how vidya would respond when she gets to know Gaurav's truth. 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally she knws the truth! I wonder how she'll react to the news?!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay so Vidya will leave and then??? 😕
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

okay so Vidya will leave and then??? 😕

Will Devyani let her leave? And if she does i'm sure she'll bring her back again after giving Vidya one of her speaches on the familys maryada.