Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Written Update 21st June '11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys!
I'm ZoaH and I'm the back-up updater on Tuesday. Natasha has exams so she's busy. She's asked me to do the update for you, so here it goes -

The episode starts with Shipra having an arguement with the Sabjiwala about Gobi and Broccoli. Just then, she sees Dubeyji and she calls him. Shipra asks him about Priya's registration in Marriage Bureau and how come they haven't got back to her yet. Dubeyji says that the boy's family is saying that Priya is very educated and well mannered girl that's why they're not too sure about the proposal. Then Shipra says that Priya is down to earth and simple girl. Dubeyji says that actually the thing is that the boy is not so educated compared to Priya. That's why the boy's family doesn't want to go ahead with proposal. To this Shipra says that this is strange. When the girl is not educated, it's a problem and when the girl is educated, it's still a problem. Dubeyji says that actually the boy's family have heard Priya and Ashwin's relationship. Shipra says that they were college mates and they used to live in the same building, so they knew each other. Dubeyji says that why is she lying when everyone knows that Priya and Ashiwn were to get married but then Ashwin backed out and got married with Priya's rich friend. Dubeyji says to Shipra to look after his daughter's reputation and then talk about marriage proposal. Shipra looks kinda mad and goes from there.

Shipra reaches her building and finds out that the lift is not working. She is talking to herself and saying that the lift is just like her life. Now she'll have to climb up the four floors. She presses the lift button again when someone (That's Ashwin, I think) comes and bangs into her. He says sorry to her and Shipra is like "dekh kar nahi chal sakte the." πŸ˜†   He tries to help Shipra pick up her bags from the floor but she says you've done enough favours on us, so don't do them anymore, otherwise we won't be able to repay them. She goes and Ashwin follows her. While climbing up the stairs, she is talking to herself (well not exactly, she is taunting Ashwin πŸ˜†) She is saying that what kind of fate has my daughter got. Sometime her degree is a hurdle for her marriage and sometime it's her goodness but some people don't realise it and carry on living their life. Their are happy in their life and they are not even a bit ashamed. While walking, she is wiping the sweat when Ashwin comes and says that he'll help her by carrying the bag. She says that there's no need cuz when the help was needed, nobosy was there for them. She says that him that cuz of him, her daughter is suffering and they are raising fingers at Priya. Ashwin says that he's sorry about what happened and says that he wishes that Priya gets a life partner much better than him. Shipra says that his wishes aren't needed cuz Priya will get a better life partner who will not run away at the last moment.  They reached outside Shipra's flat. Priya comes out and tells Shipra to come inside. Shipra says to her that how could she choose Ashwin. If she had chosen a better person then she would have been happy in her life. Priya tells Shipra to go inside. Shipra goes inside. Priya says sorry to Ashwin about what Shipra said to him. Ashwin says she doesn't need to be sorry cuz he is at fault. Priya says that don't feel guilty cuz she doesn't blame him for her past or her future. She shuts the door and goes inside.

The scene moves to Ram's office where everyone is in meeting. The meeting finishes and Ram is sleeping πŸ˜† Vikram wakes him up. He says to Vishal (some guy who was presenting some marketing figures) that his marketing strategy is really good and because of that they can easily target the new generation. Then Ram investigates him with his likes and whether he is married or not. When Vishal says that he is not married, Ram goes YES. Then he is like good, one shouldn't hurry in getting married. Then Ram enquires further about Vishal's family and stuff. Ram says that he will promote him. Everyone looked shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Ram says that from henceforth, Vishal is the new marketing manager. Vishal says that he is very happy to hear that. He says that Jyoti will be very happy to hear that. Ram looks stunned. He asks, who is Jyoti? Vishal says my fiance. Ram goes, why didn't you tell me that you're engaged? He looks mad. Ram goes do you know what engagement means? A Ring! Where is your engagement ring? Why can't you wear an engagement ring to let others know that you're engaged? What non-sense. Meanwhile, Vikram is plainly grinning. Ram tells Vishal to go away and that he's not being promoted. Everyone else leaves too except Vikram and Ram. Ram says to Vikram that how is he going to find a boy for that girl (Priya0?

Next scene - Ok guys, I'm feeling really sick, so going to make the next bit really brief. I'm really sorry about that :(

Niharika and Ishika are coming down the stairs when they see some lady Ishika's mother in law. She says to Niharika that she met the editor of Miss India. She said that she enclosed the fact about Ram's marriage to her so that she can write something about it. Niharika says that everything is finalized and next week is the engagement. She says to the lady that please don't tell anyone else know about this becasue Ram is very traditional. Just then some man enters the house. Niharika refers hin as brother.  Introduction is done.  The lady goes.

Niharika says to Ragav (Niharika's bro) he has come on right time. But tells him to fresh up before they talk.

Next scene -

Ragav and Niharika are talking about Ram's marriage. SHe says that she doesn't want Ram to get married. Ragav says Ram's marriage is not a big deal. He tells that do something that the proposals for Ram's marriage stops coming.

Next scene -

Ram enters the office with some random guy with the list of boys for Priya. Ram tells him to short life the names that are over 35 and unmarried. That man says that the only name that meets the requirement is Ram Kapoor. Ram seems stressed out about Choti. Plus he says that the boy is really good and he will keep Choti happy. Vikram says that what if the boy changes after the marriage. Ram says he won't.

Next scene -

Priya is combing her hair when Shipra comes there. She says that she thinks she spoke too much to Ashwin. Priya tells her not to feel guilty about it cuz everone makes mistake. Such lovely moment! Shipra kisses Priya and hugs her from the back! So so lovely scene! Just then the phone rings. Shipra picks and talks to someone. After disconnecting the phone, Shipra says that a proposal for Priya has come. The boy is from Delhi, good looking, around 33 years old and he doesn't have any problem with Priya's degree. The boy has got a job in Mumbai as he wants to settle down in Mumbai. Priya comes there. Shipra says that the boy wants to meet her asap. Priya's dad says that finally my prayers has been answered and that's the most imporant. Aww Priya is smiling 😳 The family hug and everyone has a beautiful smile on their face.

End of the episode :)

Hope you liked my update :)
Sorry if I've missed any part out and it has any mistakes :(

ZoaH
x x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail