Kharaab Shot? Ya...Kharaab Shot?(Page 2)

Posted: 2011-06-21T09:45:15Z
Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by abhaylove

adi abhay even wont believe still piya protection will not go ...he has been protecting piya ever since . ...and he will be protecting even further LOLLOL.

*bangs head against wall* Chhod do mere Abhay ko!!!!!! Itne innocent baby ko aisa khula kyun ghoomne deti hain Haseena mommy? CryCryCry
Adi haseena ko bhe darr lagtha hey apne babay see ...LOLLOLLOL...haseena ne roka tho haseena baby ke fangs bahar nikal jayenge .

0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-06-21T09:47:39Z
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Jay tells in mind before the shot, 'This is for you Pia'. And moreover the way he looks and care for Pia makes it evident that Jay is attracted to Pia. Even Abhay could not help notice it. In his talk with Haseena he tells that, 'On his face there was love and fear for Pia'. So I guess Jay genuinely loves Pia.
But today JAY said that he has to loose small thing to get something big ..dont know it could be some plotting but eventually he might fall for her . Today i got confused with that line about piya feeling
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-06-21T09:54:16Z

Jay tells in mind before the shot, 'This is for you Pia'. And moreover the way he looks and care for Pia makes it evident that Jay is attracted to Pia. Even Abhay could not help notice it. In his talk with Haseena he tells that, 'On his face there was love and fear for Pia'. So I guess Jay genuinely loves Pia.
But today JAY said that he has to loose small thing to get something big ..dont know it could be some plotting but eventually he might fall for her . Today i got confused with that line about piya feeling

The Big thing could be Pia's attention which according to Misha he got by making Pia think of him. Also see how Jay looked Pia when he saw her at Dobriyal House and asking her where she is going for the date so that he can keep an eye on her.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 2011-06-21T09:54:56Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-06-21T09:54:55Z

Hmpfff!! Meri sunta hi kahaan hai. Ya toh romanceEmbarrassed ya Pia ki protectionOuch...baaki kuch toh soojhta hi nahin.
@new business...aur paise dubaayenge. anu aur meri baat toh sunte hi nahin. vampires can't have good studios!

Bad boy Abhay!!! Iska kuch karna padega - stupid na ho toh. 

@Hassu - Tum business suggest karo. Woh toh sun legi 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-06-21T09:57:30Z

The Big thing could be Pia's attention which according to Misha he got by making Pia think of him. Also see how Jay looked Pia when he saw her at Dobriyal House and asking her where she is going for the date so that he can keep an eye on her.
Yes u are right ...JAY did show concern for piya about the date & even dress
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-06-21T10:13:13Z

adi abhay even wont believe still piya protection will not go ...he has been protecting piya ever since . ...and he will be protecting even further LOLLOL.

*bangs head against wall* Chhod do mere Abhay ko!!!!!! Itne innocent baby ko aisa khula kyun ghoomne deti hain Haseena mommy? CryCryCry
Adi haseena ko bhe darr lagtha hey apne babay see ...LOLLOLLOL...haseena ne roka tho haseena baby ke fangs bahar nikal jayenge .

ROFLROFL Yeah...seems like that. Haseena mommy forgot that now I am here toh fangs nahin aayenge. Ouch

Originally posted by Ritzie

Hmpfff!! Meri sunta hi kahaan hai. Ya toh romanceEmbarrassed ya Pia ki protectionOuch...baaki kuch toh soojhta hi nahin.
@new business...aur paise dubaayenge. anu aur meri baat toh sunte hi nahin. vampires can't have good studios!

Bad boy Abhay!!! Iska kuch karna padega - stupid na ho toh. 

@Hassu - Tum business suggest karo. Woh toh sun legi 

Business...hmmm... I'll talk to Anu first.

@fairyfantasy..thank you! Wink

0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-06-21T10:16:04Z

Yes u are right ...JAY did show concern for piya about the date & even dress

Yeah, well, Abhay-Pia's love story is EPIC, and apparently, the werwolves know all about it. And they also know what Pia is like. So maybe Jay loves that stuff about her - her innocence, her passionate and loving nature, and her selflessness. But since she is a vampire's lover and he has to avenge his clan member's death, he has to hate Pia too. It's more like he is going against his nature by loving her, but he can't do anything to stop it.

0 Likes this