Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

suku does avery good acting she deserves good rank

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sukriti khandpal, aka pia jaiswal/pia dobrial/ maithali...what not,each role speaks her importance in 'pyaar kii ye ek kahani', she plays a very vital role in play AND she is a versatile character. Whether we talk about her negative character as metz or as innocent one as pia jaiswal or hot and attitude one as pia dobriyal ,we like her.She has really worked hard along with vivian dsena aka abhay and has brought PKYEK  to great heights,but interestingly we seem to forget her as sometimes,we seem to give more importance to only vivian and jay and forget to realize the real fact that she has dealt herself into every situation and has played so many characters very well .

The whole story revolves around pia and sukriti  BEING pia has shown her special whole being .I read so many posts dealing with vivan and ritwik or abhiya and jiya but not related to sukriti . And we seem to forget her and that,s why her rank is so down as compared to vivian , please we need to give her votes and make her rank high as compared to other characters in play.Pia has shown an awesome chemistry  with ABHAY and JAY and sukriti is behind it so we need to make our princess rank improve. One day without abhay in the show ,we were not able to resist but what will happen if  pia has to go for some duration(one week) out of show ,will it be a pleasure in watching the show...think about itπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you! Sunshine deserves a very good rank.. IF is very baised.. N thats obvious
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I truly agreee with u...its Abhiya which includes Abhay n Piya(suku)...its  a team effort...she is potraying a vry diffrnt char...n tht 222222222222 wonderfully...she deserves higher rank...
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes she truly does without her serial is a flop show
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't understand how they calculate her ranking. so many fans join her fanclub everyweek and still her ranking never goes up
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually u r right!
SaJanAbhIya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r absolutely right!!! she is a fantastic actress!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she deserves. Agree with u.
rubbydear thumbnail
yes you are right saying 
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you!!!! Suku'acting is too good πŸ‘πŸ‘

To improve her rank we have to comment her profile twice a day 😊

And I really hope this  week Suku's rank will be very good...

So,don't forget to comment! πŸ˜ƒ