TOI: New love birds on Small screen-Ram/Sakshi

Posted: 12 years ago

New lovebirds on small screen

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jun 19, 2011, 12.00am IST

In a 20-minute daily show what keeps the audience rivetted to the telly screens is the chemistry between the lead couple. 

So channels and production houses pull out all stops to get the 'look' right for the telly jodis. With a slew of new shows airing on prime time bands across the general entertainment channels, small screen has some brand new love birds who are currently grabbing eyeballs and slowly making their way into our living rooms and hearts, with the usual formula β€” eyelocks, love-hate angle, friendship et al.  

Ram Kapoor & Saakshi Tanwar 
Love can happen at any point of your life. That's just what the just launched show Bade Acche Lagte Hain explores, where Saakshi Tanwar teams up with Ram Kapoor for the first time. Ram is the acidic and sulky business tycoon who doesn't believe in love and Saakshi the independent career woman who crosses his path and makes an impact. Tipped to be the biggest show on the GEC it is airing, Ram and Saakshi's amazing chemistry is being talked about. 

Thanks!

Why do these articles never get t right? Since when does Ram not believe in love? He does believe, but just doesn't think it could happen to him at his age ...

I wish they wouldn't pull this stuff out of nowhere!

Thanks for sharing:)
Originally posted by narangi_77

Thanks!

Why do these articles never get t right? Since when does Ram not believe in love? He does believe, but just doesn't think it could happen to him at his age ...

So true! Makes ones blood boil!!😑 
thnx... gr8 article RaShi rulesπŸ₯³
@Mira: u r ryt.. they dont watch da show i guessπŸ˜†

Originally posted by narangi_77

Thanks!

@ Narangi - The writers of such articles have a block in front of heir  brains when it comes to correct reporting.

Hence ... sigh!
Thanks for the info yup narangi these articles never get right lol inhein kya pata our bholu can love too :)
awww thanks for sharing ya...

my bholu golu is the cutest, specially with his BIG FAT ego... an ego which is sooo big... πŸ˜†  n sakshi is an angel... 😳  Ram n Priya are the cutest couple... 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

* m still not able to recover from the dinosaur joke  *  🀣
Originally posted by dezma

awww thanks for sharing ya...

my bholu golu is the cutest, specially with his BIG FAT ego... an ego which is sooo big... πŸ˜†  n sakshi is an angel... 😳  Ram n Priya are the cutest couple... 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

* m still not able to recover from the dinosaur joke  *  🀣

i think the best part of that act was----" SAMAJHDAR KO ISHARAI KAFI HAIN OR NA SAMAJHDAR KO DINOSOUR "

FOR US ...promo e kafi tha ...!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Originally posted by riya01maddy

i think the best part of that act was----" SAMAJHDAR KO ISHARAI KAFI HAIN OR NA SAMAJHDAR KO DINOSOUR "

FOR US ...promo e kafi tha ...!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

hey riya πŸ€—  @bold: solah aane sach kaha... baap re... bholu golu ka expression dekhne layak tha!!!!!! hahahahah
n haan, promo hi kaafi hai...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed