Shree Ram Creations#6 Next GALLERY LINK#142 CLOSED - Page 94

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
A beautiful update. Loved all the siggies. Seriously my fave aspect of these siggies gotta be the coloring. They are truly gorgeous. My absolute favorite is this ArHi siggie.  Its just perfect!
Love and Prayers
Amal
0 Likes this
thank u so much guys..mwah..!!
1 Likes this
Hey Swati Dear!!!! Hug  Hug   Hug  You are here after Such a Looong Time!!!!! How are you? How are your studies going on Dear? Its great that you are able to make some sigs during your busy schedule! Smile  

All the creations are really nice Clap Clap Clap  , as usual! Big smile  Your 'playing with colours' element is still here in all the sig.s, and I LOOOVE that!!! Clap Clap  Clap  

This time, the two sigs in the beginning were the winners for me!!! Star  The AS R Creation has very soft look! Thumbs Up  Really liked that. And the 'Cartoon Ram-Sita' Creation is very Sweet!!! Thumbs Up  It was something really new for me!!! 

Keep up your Great work Dear!!! Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up   Love you a lot!!! Heart Heart Heart

Jai Shri Ram!
1 Likes this
thank u sooo much priya...mwah..!!...
@ e1...hey guys,,,wazz up???,...missing u all...i'll reply to all comments very soon...
1 Likes this
GOGA JIII HugHugHugHugHug

How've you been genius? How go the studies? Hope they're not to stressful... God bless hun!
Ok so it's been way too many pages since I reserved, which I am extremely sowwie about but you know my haalaat, gonna pm you haal chaal in a day or two so we can catch up if you have some time... for now, comments on the latest update:

The ASR sig is really cute just as the text says, love the light, soft coloring you gave it... and the colored version of the Legend of Prince Ram sig is just perfect, heavenly... haaye Day Dreaming Aisa RSR ke UrmiLakhan pe ban jaaye, same text, to aur maza aa jaaye Wink

The style of the Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi sig is stunning, love the different colorings you used and the pics themselves are so nice and simple and serene just like the movie... love the music Jain saab gave it, he is truly gifted Clap

The Desi Boyz stuff is HOTTT Heart and hilarious ROFL especially love the first one and the last one, these new colorings you come up with are way too cool... bas dekho aur dekhte reh jao... love it Clap Can't wait until the movie comes out so we can exchange reviews ;)

Drashti icons are super cute, her expressions are really nice in those pics and love the way you made the pink stand out (mere font ka color dekho and then tell me why LOL)... but the KING of the whole update has to be this ArHi one... OMG wowww... a whole new level of excellence dude, I can't look away from it... hats off for creating such a masterpiece and looking forward to many more like this soon:

Edited by lola610 - 8 years ago
0 Likes this
SWATI!!!!Hug

How have you been?!
0 Likes this
updt first or comments reply first?????

i think updt first...:D
0 Likes this

Jai Shree Ram e1..hope u all r doing well...
updt time again...all creations are freebies...
Feel Free to Use just let me know...!!
don't copy/cut/steal my work..don't claim them as yours..!!
don't post them on any other place on IF or website without my permission...!!

my copyrights

(c)src/akki/akki-rockstar/ShreeRamCreations/swati

PRC-Sanyogita & Veer-Shera

PKYEK

GEET

AKKI (combo with aish, kat)

IPKKND

sonam kapoor

SRK-Kajol

Ishq Hua Hi Hua

that's all guys...hope u'll like my work..
please click on the LIKE button...
see u guys...<3...*HUGS*
thank you!!
-akki:)

Edited by akki-rockstar - 8 years ago
39 Likes this