Shree Ram Creations#6 Next GALLERY LINK#142 CLOSED - Page 136

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

hey hun...i'll wait...or otherwise i'll make collage frm the pix i hv...(:
bt thanks hun.. 

i'll try to give u some pics today dii, otherwise if ur in a hurry to post update u can just make a collage.Embarrassed

and luving ur avi and cg a lot di, they r so beautiful !! guru as ram ji ..BlushingDay DreamingHeart
0 Likes this
Awww..thank u so much hun...n np dr..that's fine..i think i hv enough pix..(:
0 Likes this
edited comment on page 128
0 Likes this
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

I'm so sorry I took so long in editing di!

Kaan pakadke sorry bolti hoon!

ok ok..maaf kiya..LOL...bt i was rly waiting for ur comment..

But omg!! Your Disney update is so beautiful and hatke and gawsh so awesome!!!!!

You even started with that Hercules banner! How cute!!! Loving it!

thanks a lot hun...u liked my work..rly appreciated..!!

thanks for liking banner hun...

I love your new style of small siggies! The Megara and Mulan ones are just beautiful!

Awww..thank u so very much yaar...actually need to ck my own updt..which sigs ur talking abt..lolz...

ok...saw them...i got..which small sigs u liked..hehe...

These two are my favorite from the whole update!

^^you've used the paisley texture so well! It's gorgeous! And I had a crush on Shang growing up! Hehe

Awww...lolz...even lalitha di said the same...n me too...yaar he looks rly osm..hehe...hawt...doesn't he...*blush..

nyway thanks for liking the sig jaan..

And this one!

I have no words for it! :D Anything I say will stop short! I mean, your super cute and funny choice of dialogue as text, the deep b/w coloring, the sparkly texturing. Fabulous! Simply fabulous!

Awww..thanks a tonn sweets..personally i didn't like it much..i thought i made it too sharp..bt im glad dat u liked it..
means a lot to me,,
thank u so very much...
n that text is my fvt..hehe..

n thanks again for being here n posting ur valuable comments..
rly appreciated..

loadz of luv..

-akki(:
0 Likes this
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

awww! I love Dhadkan--one of my most favorite films evaaa!!! This scenes is so cute. Akki was simply the best as Ram in this movie. So much handsomeness.Blushing

Awww...thank u so much jaan for liking it...i just can't tell you hw much i luvd this movie n this song especially...akki is looking amazing in this movie..aaawww...
glad dat u liked the sig..
effin' lovely collage! Shilpa looks much more gorgeous in your siggies!LOL I love the mix of black and white with color icons! I think you should make more and more!Wink well I'm greedy so don't listen to me!!!LOL

haha...well this time i'll  make a collage of ramayana...n hun even i didn't expect the aove collage frm me...im so happy that u liked b/w n colored mix...thanks a lot..even i luv it so much...

Thank you so much for this hotness and sexiness!!! Love Akki to death! Yes, I approve indeed!LOL

lol...thanks a tonn hun...just luvd ur comments hehe...
if someone compliments on akki sig...i consider them for me..ROFL...
coz he is my property...

The one with the rainbow of colors was greatness and this Maha-greatness! I love that you try so many different effects! Thanks for the vast variety of creativity!!!Clap

Awww...thank u sooo much hun..first i made b/w sigs coz all colors were messed up...bt suddenly i got new psd  n did the above one...hehe...
im glad dat u liked both..

SWATI!!!!!!HugHug You made Aishu siggies and I'm using them NOW!!! Love them to death!!! OMG!!! So fantastic! And you used the Heroine stills--she looks so good--it makes me kind of sad, but still she is the best!Day Dreaming

yeah!! even i was sad when i heard that news that she is no more in this movie..:(
bt did these sigs..
thanks for liking them n using them..
rly appreciated..!!

Edited by akki-rockstar - 8 years ago
0 Likes this
jai shree ram...finally all replies done...yayyy!!...a big achievement for me..lol...
i'll updt soon..probably by tonight...

@lola..ur sigs r in progress...will post them later...
may be in 1 or 2 days...sorry..!! 

@e1...thanks a lot guys for liking my work n posting such a lovely comments for me,,,
rly appreciated..!!

just a few pages left..shall i start the new gallery...or not...

n one more thig..this time i hv some sigs frm Aaja Nachle movie...forgot to mention in preview...

ok guys so keep visiting..will updt soon...
luv u all.

-akki(:
0 Likes this
NEW GALLERY LINKEdited by akki-rockstar - 8 years ago
0 Likes this