Phulwa

Jagdeep's second innings--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jagdeep's second innings

Veteran actor Jagdeep Jaffri who is well known comedian in our industry is playing Shankar's father Budhiya in Colors Phulwa.

The experience so far has been enjoyable.

Jagdeep aka Budhiya, "My journey in this industry is behtareen all thanks to the people! No matter what they have stuck with me through thick and thin. I am happy to receive the love and respect."

He regales about the change in the industry, "a lot of things have changed through the years in the industry. I feel that technology has changed everything completely. But one thing remains constant, the passion that people have for their work. It's amazing to work with young and talented actors like Angad Hasija and the little prodigy Jannat aka Phulwa who is gifted and natural."

About comedy he replied, "I would quote from Chaplin's biography, 'once I and my butcher friend were hungry and we saw a lamb! Now all three of us are in serious battle for survival'. This would evoke laughter in others.

Since he is a senior actor in the genre of comedy he suggests, "One thing you must know is the pulse of the scene – only then can they excel in it and don't go beyond the scene."

He goes on to talk about his favourite films, "I like Taare Zameen Par, Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Rang De Basanti ...the script has content."

Don't forget to watch Budhiya in Phulwa every Monday to Thursday at 9 pm only on Colors

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for info.
Edited by phulwafan - 12 years ago
priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jagdeep ji, u r amazing in phulwa
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jagdeep Ji is doing a great job in the show .. His character is very likable and most importantly has a comic touch 
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagdeep is briliant in the serial. His entry has been like a fresh breath. He just seems to consume the entire space when he is around. Have only known him to be a comedy actor. Thanks to Phulwa, his genius can be seen.