I got films by chance-Shraddha Musale(CJ) Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I got films by chance: Shraddha Musale

With curly locks and a million dollar smile, actress Shraddha Musale comes across as a headturner wherever she goes.

This Amdavadi girl has made her own mark with her acting abilities on small screen. Shraddha has done shows like Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Love U Zindagi and CID. The actress also acted in the film All the Best.

The actress, who started off as a model has experimented with various fields taking from Hindi theatre to TV shows and films. And it is this versatility that keeps her going. The actress is currently doing the show Shobha Somnath Ki. Shraddha, who plays the character of Bhairavi in the show, says, "I wanted to do a historical show like this as it is different and something that I haven't done in the past. I am playing a grey character and I love playing negative roles. As an actor this role is quiet challenging."

Direct Link:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-14/tv/29656327_1_small-screen-meaningful-roles-films

Mods can close this if...😳
Edited by -Illusion- - 12 years ago
I am truly happy to read this article so thanks for sharing. 

She brought real depth to the characterization of CJ, so that she wasn't just the rebel or the tomboy. She was a strong person with attitude and a open manner than was endearing.   She had a type of confidence to be herself, that I wished I possessed during my school days.  A real model for students who face peer pressure that suffocates so they create persona that asphyxiates!

A girl so cool she was hot!

I always wondered what became of her in this industry which is ruthless and haphazard so that talent sometimes become lost. 

This is awesome news. I sincerely wish her all the best and much, much, success.

With sincere love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Its good to see that she had gone ahead in life, and found some interesting projects.. I loved her character in MJHT. Wish her all the best...

Tfs for the article... :)
She added a spark to the character of CJ... and shez a head-turner..
i always liked cj😊
she did the role really well..happy for her:)
Thanks for sharing... best wishes to her.. loved her in MJHT ...
i had almost missed it Illu...thanks for sharing...🤗

i LOVED CJ's character truly...n as Sabah di pointed out ,she was just not a mere tomboy,she was a STRONG person,a GREAT friend to Mayank n Nupur as well...perhaps the friend who ACTUALLY understood Mayank equally during the initial phase as well as later...i so wish he was shown to us later as well...😳..MISSED her...they were another fantastic set of friends...😊

i wish shraddha all the best for her future ventures...😊.she has it in her to make it BIG the unconventional way...