Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

kare koi aur bhare koi

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

hi all I am back with my pakaooo analysis again🀣🀣🀣

Today's episode was very very interesting after seeing the precap though...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Episode started with Dev's mute explanation of what happened (half he said yesterday and the rest today...but I didnt get what he was trying to say in mute.  chalo...its their problem...).  Beeji says Daman is good boy and from good khandan (u too r from good khandan...u r soo jallad..y sooo😳😳😳)...but Nandini says Dev is right as the girl spoking all rubbish before her. Daman and family arrive and start questioning ...Beeji asks Daman if he knew the girl.  he says he is hurt but goes out promising to return...(our Maneet were standing all the time...too much..)...he brings the same restaurant girl who says she did for money Dev khurana gave n returns money (oyehoye...without doing anything..he got so much money...)..Beeji says sorry but Daman leaves saying he will rethink with family.  Beeji's anger diverts towards Maan n Maneet r speechless (poor maneet thought he actually did it...agar Dev ko itna dimaag hota toh GHSP hi nahi hota...if he had so much brain..GHSP would have ever existed...)..Maan is asked to leave ASAP n she will return the money (the house is sold not loaned..😑😑😑😑.)

Maan confronts Dev, but he says he is innocent. (so true Maan...i too agree...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Nano is all crying.  pammi consoles her.  Beeji says she will not let them break rista n do anything (for once...I saw a helpless mother...regardless of being the stronger...people get weaker for their kids...)..Geet thinks she will go talk to Daman n family n convince them for marriage n leaves...(my sherni got quite active after that night..always in action....)

Dev tries to talk to Nano who gets all angry for breaking her trust.  Dev feels bad n says he will always wish good for her. (I pitty her eyes...so much glycerine...she cried 2 days straight...)

Maan searching for Geet n asks Lucky who says he say her 1 hour back...n questions about he helping Dev.  Maan says if he knew.  this wouldnt have happened.  Lucky is all happy n leaves..Maan is all concerned where Geet is as she knew he is leaving...(wait Maan our Sherni is on job..she will come to u soon...)

Precap;  Geet says Daman is no good n the restaurant girl was at his home.  Maan Dev Adi all shocked..

A question to all the big brain of GHSP..for once no one thought if Dev sent the girl then from where Daman got hold of her🀣🀣🀣

Please hit the like button and Chaskameter!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice post di very nice 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

precap sounds like the fantastic four are on a mission...Maan, Geet, Dev and Adi...quick naz...get me a supe hero emoticon!

anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all di,to u as u sent me d pm.u know dat dere is no need to appreciate u as v all know dat u were,are n will b d best.just superb analysis di,precap sounds interesting.just always keep writing like dis...

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agar sab ke paas itni akal hoti...to kahani mein kya twist hoti...but jab sab ka dhimak hi kharab hai...to kya kare...vaise ye bhi sochne ki baat hai...ke where did Dev find the girl from in the first place???  voh kya sadak ke beech bethi thi?  Daman ka naam ka poster leke?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

precap sounds like the fantastic four are on a mission...Maan, Geet, Dev and Adi...quick naz...get me a supe hero emoticon!

this is the best one i could find for these 4
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

nice post di very nice 

thanks dear
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
amazin update!!
thnx 4 PM

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

this is the best one i could find for these 4

perfect!πŸ˜†...i love it...now they are going to save the whole situation...i hope they put on an elobarate plan to save nandini from daman...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anveshasharma

first of all di,to u as u sent me d pm.u know dat dere is no need to appreciate u as v all know dat u were,are n will b d best.just superb analysis di,precap sounds interesting.just always keep writing like dis...

thank u dear..love uπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›