Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey Kab hoga

Bade aache Lagte Hai
Yeh mausam ye baatein or

Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1707127

BALH 14th June 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Priya home.Shipra saying they are so rich people don't know what they you have said. Priya say when i went to meet him he never meet me so i thought he has come here cuz of that issue. Shipra say this is your problem in world something else happen and you think something else. Don't know what they will think about us.. We also have some respect why will we take money from them and after we will also become rich😆

Vikram say to Ram now you understand what she was taking. You both were taking different topic at same time.But Ram mistake is yours. Ram say why are blaming me how do i know that she was taking about car. Vikram say but you should meet with her that day you make her parents insult from police. Ram say but she call me fat🤣 Vikram say wow i have never say this to you and she say this in first meeting.

Priya goes to karthik room and say who is Natasha. Karthik say i know her but not that much.His hand goes to his laptop and it get on and Priya see picture of karthik and Natasha. Priya then ask you just know her or she is your friend. Karthik yea i know her so there is Lil bit friendship.In laptop picture changed and its close pic of karthik and natasha. Priya say close friendship? Karthik say No now we are no that close then he say i mean that we were no that Priya complete his sentence and say we were not that far and then she say close your laptop completely😳 Priya say i thought we were friends you love him so much. Karthik say you don't know she is mad. Priya maybe she is mad for you and love change the meaning of madness. Priya leaves

Natasha with her mom all happy. Ram seeing all this both Ram and priya are thinking. BALH song in background. Priya call Ram. Ram say i was about to call you Priya say me also want to talk with you, Ram say that's good you have admit your mistake i like that. You can say sorry i will forgive you😆 Priya say sorry and me as for my knowledge the person who do mistake says sorry and in this case you have done the mistake. They both again starts fighting and Priya say Fat to his ego but he thinks the she saying Fat to him🤣

Both in anger then they both make them self carm down and again call each other😆 Ram say that this is all cuz of misunderstanding between us but i will say sorry can we meet once. Then they both have lil argue deciding the venue but finally they did, Ram ask her to b on time as he hate people who come late😆 Shipra and ayesha listening priya and Ram talks on other landline😆 Priya catch them..

Scene shifted to Karthik who is standing near window in studio. Natz come and say this time it was easy to meet you. Karthik say you don't love me and i also don't love you. Natz say liar. Karthik hold her and say what do you think of yourself. If you again hurt yourself then i will kill you, Natz say Liar and then they both hug eachother😊

Vikram teaching Ram how to talk with priya on the other hand Shipra teaching Priya. Shipra and ayesha making Priya ready😆 Priya all going mad and say why are you making me so ready i am going for karthik marriage not for mine.Vikram ask Ram to do dummy meeting🤣 He become Priya and ask do your sister know how to handle the house. Ram gets angry and say she is Natahsa Kapoor how can she handle house. Vikram say see you will talk like this with Priya don't forget they are boy family they will ask such question.

Ram in car listening horoscopes in radio and for Ram it was that today you will have some fight so try to control your temper ðŸ˜† On other side Priya in rickshaw some magazine salesman come and show magazine to her she saw Ram picture and throw it and say i don't want it. The boy say now you have to take it as it's all wet now. Priya say cuz of this Ram kapoor always i always have loss. she give money to boy and say keep this magazine also with you.

Episode Ends 

Precap

Natasha all happy say to Ram you the best bro i will miss you when i will leave this home. Ram say you will no go anywhwere. Karthik ask Priya so they are coming tomorrow 

Sorry for mistake
Hope you all like it

Don't forget to press LIKE button  

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you for ur awesome update..
fantastic episode...
whenever i see that cute Ram..
i feel like to sing..
JIYA DHARAK DHARAK JAAYE...😉😆
God bless u...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Bina wajah hi main excited ho gayi ki itni jaldi update likh bhi diya aur post bhi kar diya😭. No Problem, can wait
i am so waiting to read it...

coz i loved today's epi..it was just awesome...

will comment more after reading the written part...