An appreciation:Pocahontas and Total-Romantic

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ,

Well i am not a very active member, actually i am sort of a silent member of this forum. but i have made this topic to appreciate the two most special members of the forum, Pocahontas and Total-Romantic. You know guys I specially sign in to read their posts everyday even if i dont have alot of time . I just want to say this that:

"Pocahontas is the soul of this forum, who fills life in the characters and the beautiful scenes of the show and also in this forum"

"Total-Romantic is the heart of this forum who fills beautiful emotions and feelings in the forum"

thank you both of you for being a part of this forum,
love you guys a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š.

regards,
samara.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TM-awww how sweet of you to make this post
we love you both. thanks for all the wonderful posts you 2 have made

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They are best & heart & soul of this forum โค๏ธ. The day without there writting is incomplete of the episode

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

completely agree wtih u , i so very much look forward to their posts

the r the gems of okyek forum
keep up the good work guys, poco gives us deep logic, her posts r intelligentwhile hema post r full of madness for abhiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
they r a deadly combo
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very true! And that was very sweet of you.  These are 2 people whose posts I never ignore.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
They r d soul and heart of pkyek forum...with their mindblowing and beautiful topics ...everything is complete...i never miss their topics...they r simply d best..
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was so sweet of you ! And I second you on this.. Nowadays I dnt get much time to visit the forum,but when I am little free;i rush to read their posts..but either get too busy to reply or forget ! ๐Ÿ˜† PKYEK forum is incomplete without them.โค๏ธ
prioty1000 thumbnail
so true...they are the two most beautiful and talented gem of the forum...
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree ... they are the life of this forum
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ.me being placed next to POCZ.๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜ณand being showered with such sweet words of praises & loveโ˜บ๏ธ GOD dearest  sweetest  alonsomania..you are more sweeter ..with the very fact that you made a thread to appreciate our post...!! awww..I am actually speechless..but  must say here that I feel so close to every member here..because I think I am here with you all more time than what I am these days spending with my family..๐Ÿ˜†Thanx to VISU& ABHIYA..๐Ÿ˜›..and my main intention of writing my essays is to share the beauty & passion & love which is in this show..and also make the actors & characters..if ever they come here  to read ,,make them feel special..for their GREAT EFFORTS to entertain us..
love you & god bless you.๐Ÿค—.I am totaly floored & humbled..beyond words..I pray that hod gives me that ability to entertain you all with my madness posts..on ABHIYA & VISU & PKYEK...!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago