Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Jha?

Posted: 12 years ago
My first topic on this Forum, so I am a bit scared  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, so as we are one week behind here in UK I re-watched the first epi again on TV and boy, it feels super great to watch it on TV, I could see everyone clearly ๐Ÿคฃ, okay so when they introduced Anjali, Arnav happened to say Anjali Jha, as soon as he said her last name I remembered the Dabangg guy because he too has the same last surname as her. If I'm right, they still haven't showed who Anjali's husband is right?,so could the Dabangg guy be her husband? ๐Ÿ˜ณ because in today's epi, he told Khushi that, you know someone else in Delhi too, me and handed his card.

What do you guys think?
nice post! lol n sme ere i wached episode 1 agen here in UK since it started 2day here lol n ur ryt it is clearer now !!! referring bac to the topic it myt b u neva no lol i hope he isnt anjali is sooo nice ..๐Ÿ˜‰

n hey i didnt even notice shyam had da sme surname as anjali lol
Edited by sash10 - 12 years ago
If he's Anjali's hubby, then I guess it's okay, but seriously. away from Khushi is all needed.

Welcome to the forum, we are really a friendly bunch:) Cannot wait to see the episode on my TV!
hmmm...doubt that he's the husband...he doesn't seem like Arnav Singh Raizada's brother in law! :P

My guess is he's either some relative or simple a blooper.
I rewatched the epi on tv today it felt good seeing arnav's entry on the big screen i dont think he will be anjali's husband maybe its a coincedent they have the same surnames
I dont want him to turn out to be Anjali's husband. However, when Arnav and Anjali were thrown out of the Sheesh Mahal, she was getting married in the flashback. Shyam's slang indicates that he could be from Lucknow. So it is quite possible she was getting married to him. In today's episode, Arnav says that once Jiju returns, Anjali will forget everything. maybe he's returning from Lucknow??

I hope he is not the husband but now that you've mentioned it, doubts are starting to creep inside my mind.

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OHHH!  Never thought about that!!

I don't think he is the husband - however, he could be Anjali's dewar.  And that would explain why he reacts so badly when he finds out that Khushi is in love with Arnav, especially if he feels his brother is already Arnav's puppet.

You just never know with these serials.  He could also be Arnav's father's illegitimate son from his secret second wife who he left Arnav's mother for.  (*all in anu's head)

Welcome to the forum.  Don't be scared to post.  We don't bite...much.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
Arnavs Jiju falling for Arnavs girl???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nice post Sani but why were you so scared of posting๐Ÿคฃ Nothing to be afraid of๐Ÿ˜† 

Huh well I never notice details like that๐Ÿ˜ณ Im so bad at that but if you did hear that both seem to have the name 'Jha' then it's quite possible but I simply hope it's a blooper .. the way Shyam .. or the dabaang guy๐Ÿ˜† acted around Khushi .. uggh sorry he seems like a perv๐Ÿค” I don't want Anjali to have a husband like him!  

But I don't think they'd make such a silly blooper .. they're quite creative with names๐Ÿ˜† 

And wasn't Anjali's husband out of town which is why she wasn't with him? So what was he doing in Lucknow when they were there 

heyy nice post!
OhMyGosh, i never noticed that!! interesting point..!
yea it's quite possible for him to be her husband..
It's still a mystery, who her husband is.. i hope he's not negative! but Shyam is going to turn grey when he finds Khushi loves arnav.. so i don't think he's married to Anjali..

Btw haha i've done the samee, it feels just awesome being able to watch on tv big screen but it's long to wait for new episodes so iwatch it according to indian timings and then again with to British times ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Poojiebbz - 12 years ago